Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Ben Simmons is more concerned with with being in the tabloids than working on his craft. Proof of that is his lack of attention to his outside shooting and overall game.

I was wondering yesterday will Zion get a sig for his rookie season?
Will Ben Simmons ever get a sig?
What was the last rookie that got a sig from anyone? KD back in 07?

I doubt Zion gets a sig for his rookie season. NO way in HELL Ben Simmons gets a sig. He ain't even the best player on the team; he not even the 2nd best player on that team!

IMG2443627671706973009.jpg

Don’t see why Nike just didn’t release them at the begin of the playoffs. Who cares if the new KD is in the picture. It was still a incredible run for the Bucks and there would of been hype around the shoe

Greek Nigerian could’ve worn them himself and forced Nike’s hand.

Such a bummer as a Bucks fan this morning, up 2-0 but then get punched in the mouth 4 times in a row by Kawai and the Raptors.Giannis Aintwinningintoronto lol Anyways I'm still looking forward to Giannis' shoe to drop and Bucks will be back soon to ECF with Giannis,Fear The Dear 2020!

Such a bummer as a Bucks fan this morning, up 2-0 but then get punched in the mouth 4 times in a row by Kawai and the Raptors.Giannis Aintwinningintoronto lol Anyways I'm still looking forward to Giannis' shoe to drop and Bucks will be back soon to ECF with Giannis,Fear The Dear 2020!

NBA is rigged man.
Giannis been ballin’ whole playoffs and season and then gets smacked by TOR four straight games? Money talks. With Drake’s antics adding marketability and viewership, the NBA makes more money with TOR in the finals. Even with Kawhi, Raptors are not that much better than with DeRozan. No way should they even win one against GSW. Bucks vs GSW would have been more interesting as would DEN vs GSW, but freaking POR. Playoffs this year is a debacle, controlled of course.

Ah well. Here’s to next year.

Back
Top Bottom