Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

That double stacked heel zoom is laughable.

Is that the smallest size zoom on the market outside of those met bags Nike used to use?

Sheesh!

3990329C-101B-4276-8CA8-D4ED41CE7732.jpeg

Is that the smallest size zoom on the market outside of those met bags Nike used to use?

Sheesh!

That seriously puts a damper on my excitement for the shoe, no doubt...Double stacked zoom was the biggest draw I had...

That seriously puts a damper on my excitement for the shoe, no doubt...Double stacked zoom was the biggest draw I had...

Right?

When I heard double stacked heel zoom I immediately assumed something like a foamposite.

But this? Unacceptable.

Need to know how long to wait for ID lol. Conversion from whomever posted the NDC Japan shot appeared to work out to $150. Not bad for an ID.

Sheesh!

Someone is internet clout chasing for likes

You have some sigs with just phylon and no zoom

He played in Kobe's, so it's obvious he doesn't need and probably doesn't want Lebron type cushioning. He could have played in KD's or Lebron's.

I don't see why people are complaining, when most of us aren't even going to play in them. He's going to play in them. It works for him.

What are these huge zoom bags the Kyrie or PG line started out with?

What cushioning tech did the KD line start out with when they were cheap?

There's way too much complaining from people who aren't even going to play in them.

Yeah, I don't get the complaints about the zoom and TPU shank. The Kyrie 1 has the same size zoom unit placed horizontally in the forefoot and it's only one unit. The Zoom Freak 1s have two of them placed vertically on the heel. Neither sneaker had a forefoot TPU shank.

Nike-Kyrie-1-Deconstructed-11.jpg

The only complaint I had about the Zoom Freak 1s were the upper design. It looked very cheap and boring. But the Orange pair showed that there were actually some kind of design underneath which was not shown on the black pair.

865FD005-5388-4008-B497-5F86C9A72F54.png
^Agreed. Exodus has nearly the same setup as these, and were nearly(or were) the most common shoe it seemed like on court. If you’re worried about area of the heel units, it makes more sense to have it double stacked where it is than say a whole heel unit, because biomechanically you don’t really put pressure there anyways

Someone is internet clout chasing for likes

You have some sigs with just phylon and no zoom

He played in Kobe's, so it's obvious he doesn't need and probably doesn't want Lebron type cushioning. He could have played in KD's or Lebron's.

I don't see why people are complaining, when most of us aren't even going to play in them. He's going to play in them. It works for him.

Eh. Whoever ripped them apart was just giving a lot of people what they wanted- an actual visual of the tech specs.

A lot of people appreciate the shoe tear downs.

This isn’t what you’re trying to make it...

And Giannis isn’t wearing the model that the masses are sold at $120. It’s well known that players get beefed up custom pairs.

I play in hoop shoes, so I care >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom