Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

I been around. Moved recently and no social media. How you been Pop? Hopefully the misses and lil one are good

Fasho!!!! Yessir I feel that for sure. Yeah they good bro! Good to hear from you for sure. I’m still out on these courts Hahahaha

upload_2019-7-2_17-1-19.png

Full bucks colorway on this one. By the way, you can just hold down on the shoe and copy and paste it here so you don’t have to save a photo of it unless you want to

Having way too much fun with the IDs. There’s legitimately at least half a dozen solid colorways with just the bucks green uppers alone. Definitely going to be my first ID outside of the Kobe’s Retirement AF1 Lows
C6DEC4B3-6D1A-4E7C-9188-315B3EE2E501.png

Sucks the entire outsole is one color. No need for me to rush to make these id. Will see how the gr pairs will play out. Will get blk/white for right now

While it isn't a name that rolls off the tongue...why do so many people have trouble saying his name? It's very phonetic, with only the "n" being silent.

I can understand play-by-play guys just saying "Giannis" though.

I don't think photos capture the pop of the orange. I opened the box and was like :wow:

Hope they come out with more dope colorways like this. So far not feeling the other black, rose, and Coming to America pairs. Those PEs are a different story - that turquoise :nthat:

49AFE71B-2F39-482F-8248-AFAB49DF4D70.jpeg

City Edition Uni Concept

damn i’m not a bucks fan, but these are crazy. Good work. I wish Nike let us have a yellow midsole on the ids. Also wish the accent colors were a little less generic than the varsity red/blue type colors, but honestly this is one of the better ids of late bc there’s a good number of panels to edit and the cream + dark green colors work well.

If these really play like the Kobe exodus, I’ll probably make a pair day one

Last edited:
I don't think photos capture the pop of the orange. I opened the box and was like :wow:

Hope they come out with more dope colorways like this. So far not feeling the other black, rose, and Coming to America pairs. Those PEs are a different story - that turquoise :nthat:

You ever see the PG3 NASA? They pop like those?

Looking around for performance review on these and I looked at the comments on Nightwings IG. ( I know Nightwing is inconsistent on reviews but his reply to the question if the Zoom Freak was worth retail and he said no and he would rather spend $30 more on the KD 12.

This kinda took me back because most of the time from my memory he seems to recommend less expensive shoes by off brand companies.

Looking around for performance review on these and I looked at the comments on Nightwings IG. ( I know Nightwing is inconsistent on reviews but his reply to the question if the Zoom Freak was worth retail and he said no and he would rather spend $30 more on the KD 12.

This kinda took me back because most of the time from my memory he seems to recommend less expensive shoes by off brand companies.

Nightwing is definitely not inconsistent with reviews, he has exposed Nike for fraudulent non-existing air bags from the air Jordan 15 to most recently Kobe 4 protros. The man knows what he is talking about from all the popular yt performance basketball reviewers.

That’s a sign that he ain’t bias

Back
Top Bottom