Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

I
Nightwing is definitely not inconsistent with reviews, he has exposed Nike for fraudulent non-existing air bags from the air Jordan 15 to most recently Kobe 4 protros. The man knows what he is talking about from all the popular yt performance basketball reviewers.
I used to love ballin in my old white/Carolina Blue 15s.

Was hoping this shoe would sit around long enough to drop exclusions or go down to ~$100. Unfortunately sizes are dropping off the board every day, so just pulled the trigger.

These fit better than the Kd12, not as narrow.
I'll go tts for playing and casual use half up. Can go both ways but if you like snug, tts.
Cushioning is fine for the price. Not great not bad. The insoles make it feel nicer. If it was single heel Zoom Nike would've priced them at $110 like the PGs. Eventually Giannis will get FLZ at $150.
As for the brightness between these and the PG 3 Nasa I would say these are a tad richer/brighter orange.

Was hoping this shoe would sit around long enough to drop exclusions or go down to ~$100. Unfortunately sizes are dropping off the board every day, so just pulled the trigger.
Can probably do so on every following color but you can't sit around waiting for discounts on pre heat.

If those other colors at the event get released, definitely some nice stuff worth waiting for.

Man, these things are mops lol. All the dust on the court stuck to my shoe. Especially that translucent part. Wiping couldnt even get the dust off that part. Hope it's just because of that new shoe layer.

And the "All Bros" decal in the insole completely disappeared after playing in the shoe for 2 hours :lol:

Last edited:
I remember a Lebron or KD shoe I had, and the signature on the insole starting coming off after one wear to the mailbox.

T-shirts throwing me off a little having the graphic extend that far over but shorts are nice
IMG_8440.jpg

IMG_8441.jpg

Looking around for performance review on these and I looked at the comments on Nightwings IG. ( I know Nightwing is inconsistent on reviews but his reply to the question if the Zoom Freak was worth retail and he said no and he would rather spend $30 more on the KD 12.

This kinda took me back because most of the time from my memory he seems to recommend less expensive shoes by off brand companies.

While I didn't personally watch Chris' video, I can say that with all the tech found in KD12, I'd rather pay the extra $30. Although, I do need to say I have NOT tried these Zoom Freak 1s on or played in them #justsayin

What about the shorts with the trim on the bottom? Although I think those are mesh? I like the material on the shorts above though

Might be the minority here, but I loved the orange pair in pictures, but was disappointed when I got to see them in person. The green is weird, the orange makes it look cheap...not a good shade....like a Ross pair.

Regardless, looks like they were kinda limited....

Back
Top Bottom