Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

i tried these on today. got damn they are snug. and i have a regular width foot

and the mcdowells are a big let down. no
mcdowells logo anywhere on the shoe

Last edited:

EO5mp5fWoAEc8S3.jpg

I Need It Want GIF

Had a great run with these. Broke-in well, and I noticed how it’s not as low as the Protro Vs. Didn’t feel the zoom bag as much as I wanted to but it’s okay.

it’s decent and I’m glad I got these on discount. Definitely not worth the original price.

They remind me of the Hyperchases I had back then.

47141DCD-4399-4CDB-BDC4-EA841E3B7A00.jpeg

Had a great run with these. Broke-in well, and I noticed how it’s not as low as the Protro Vs. Didn’t feel the zoom bag as much as I wanted to but it’s okay.

it’s decent and I’m glad I got these on discount. Definitely not worth the original price.

Not as low at the Kobe v? Where? Freaks are super thin in the forefoot versus Kobe zoom turbo

Not as low at the Kobe v? Where? Freaks are super thin in the forefoot versus Kobe zoom turbo

probably just me. I didn’t experience that same court-feel in the forefoot I felt when I worr my Kobes compared to the Freaks. Maybe because of the overall cushioning setup? Idk. I’m no shoe expert. I felt “higher?” on the Freaks :lol:

My Freaks are definitely in my rotation from now on.

FB1C59B6-5A78-468F-BDF8-47CF5D68BABA.jpeg

thank you for the info, copped the same colorway. how did you keep them white?

thank you for the info, copped the same colorway. how did you keep them white?

Received it recently off a Nike coupon, and the court I played at was clean all over. I’m expecting these to dirty up when I get more runs in ‘em.

It’s a great shoe overall. I hope the next iteration of the Freaks get more than just one zoom unit. But with how Giannis plays, Nike will definitely keep it more sturdy and firm for him

Received it recently off a Nike coupon, and the court I played at was clean all over. I’m expecting these to dirty up when I get more runs in ‘em.

It’s a great shoe overall. I hope the next iteration of the Freaks get more than just one zoom unit. But with how Giannis plays, Nike will definitely keep it more sturdy and firm for him
The Freak 1s have two zoom bags. Two bags double stacked at the heel. If you mean more than one zoom unit then just at the heel?

The Freak 1s have two zoom bags. Two bags double stacked at the heel. If you mean more than one zoom unit then just at the heel?

Oh I didn’t know the Freaks have double-stacked zoom units. I meant two separate zoom units; one in the heel and one in the forefoot. But like I said, Giannis might prefer a firmer/sturdier setup.

Again, that’s just my opinion about the shoes, and overall, I like ‘em but not as much as the Protro Vs.

Yeah, the AD "exodus."

I still have a pair but they don't feel right, the shoe digs into my arches.

Back
Top Bottom