Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

I'm so upset the traction on these is such a bust for me on the courts I play on. It's like I'm playing on ice skates :rolleyes. Thought they would break in after 11-15 hours but still the same. Sucks because it's such a good looking sneaker too.

Yeah, me too bro. What a shame. I was wiping over and over sunday

These have been relegated to causal wear. Which I dont mind because I think they are great causally. Too many other good options out there

I’d probably copp those purples

Need gradient option on id
5E1C0059-0066-4925-ADE6-8AA345E6F6D9.jpeg

Long time lurker, first time poster here...

Has there been any word on release date for the blue 'Greece' pair?

Reading back through I do see someone mentioned that. It is just hard, I thought break in would help. It seems it is getting harder and harder. Feels almost like no cushion at all now smh. Probably gonna send em back today.

Idk what to hoop in anymore man hahaha

Yeah that was me. I haven't played in em since then. I got some KD12s that I'm going to see what's up with, and I've been using some other ones. I may play in my allbros, but the IDs are just casual wear now, or really just out of the rotation.

Damn shame. Hope the Freak 2's are better.

Yeah that was me. I haven't played in em since then. I got some KD12s that I'm going to see what's up with, and I've been using some other ones. I may play in my allbros, but the IDs are just casual wear now, or really just out of the rotation.

Damn shame. Hope the Freak 2's are better.

I ended up returning my AllBros because the :emoji_poop: traction I got on the courts I play on. Even after breaking them in the traction was horrible. Made no sense to spend $130 for a basketball sneaker that won't get any burn since I don't wear my basketball kicks casually. I didn't want to pay $130 for something I'm just gonna stare at collecting dust.

Welp.. Glad I waited.. Not in the mood for slip n slide kicks on court

That's just my personal experience on the indoor court I play on. You might have a completely different experience with traction on the indoor courts you play on.

I ended up returning my AllBros because the :emoji_poop: traction I got on the courts I play on. Even after breaking them in the traction was horrible. Made no sense to spend $130 for a basketball sneaker that won't get any burn since I don't wear my basketball kicks casually. I didn't want to pay $130 for something I'm just gonna stare at collecting dust.
Me too , love the colorway but traction was crap

Back
Top Bottom