Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

so far every color they've released for the 1/2cent they've released in a foam one.
except this cranberry.
Cranberry foam ones would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

new pics on sneakernews look wack, definetly wont be disapointed if i dont get the egg's, i like thosr crans alot though.. eggplants halfs look even worse than the 2010 eggplant one's

Just got 2 pairs of eggplants today...not gonna lie not too impressed, color is pretty dull as stated, would have been THAT much better if swoosh was black or something, but i still love them, dont discriminate when it comes to foams, rocked them today...

So dull like the 2010 eggplants and not 2009's
frown.gif

The blue sole looks ok in that pic though.

Swoosh looks weird on these, no rush, I'll wait for a good price

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Just got 2 pairs of eggplants today...not gonna lie not too impressed, color is pretty dull as stated, would have been THAT much better if swoosh was black or something, but i still love them, dont discriminate when it comes to foams, rocked them today...

pimp.gif

But Sadly I Doubt We Will Ever See That Eggplant Tone From The 09 Eggs Again...
frown.gif

I was at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore today and saw a dude wearing the Eggplants today. Are there any sites selling these?

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I was at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore today and saw a dude wearing the Eggplants today. Are there any sites selling these?
ebay

^Ah, makes sense, thanks. Looking at the pricing, I'll just wait until the fall.

Spoke To A Dude That Works In DTLR Today... He Said The They Get The Cranberries In October & The Eggplants Will Dropp Sometime December... December Is Gonna Be Ruff... I Can See It Now. Cool Greys, Eggplant 1/2 Cents Around Christmas Time...
smh.gif
 JB & Nike Are Killin Me.

Not sure why but I really like the eggplants...I think id cop if I could get them for less than $100

Not sure why but I really like the eggplants...I think id cop if I could get them for less than $100

the cranberries look so dope to me. That glossy red is very nice. This should have been the same red on the foam pros. If I had to choose 1, it would be the reds.

Back
Top Bottom