Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Just got 2 pairs of eggplants today...not gonna lie not too impressed, color is pretty dull as stated, would have been THAT much better if swoosh was black or something, but i still love them, dont discriminate when it comes to foams, rocked them today...

Please let my local spot get a size 6 in this colorway.  If so, it's a wrap. 
eek.gif

tongue.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Just got 2 pairs of eggplants today...not gonna lie not too impressed, color is pretty dull as stated, would have been THAT much better if swoosh was black or something, but i still love them, dont discriminate when it comes to foams, rocked them today...

pimp.gif

But Sadly I Doubt We Will Ever See That Eggplant Tone From The 09 Eggs Again...
frown.gif

that's what i'm sayin

But not a big deal....can't wait to grab a pair

I've seen both in person..dude had the Cranberry's sample...and they are WAY more impressive than the eggplant joints.

Cranberries looking PHENOMENAL in those pics up there, jeeeezus. I've already got 09 Eggplant Foams and Eggplant Flightposite 1 Retros, so I'm gonna have a hard time convincing myself the Eggplant 1/2s are necessary.

the royal ones ran a 1/2 size big IMO, i suggest trying these on, they were one of the first pairs of shoes i kinda regretted not trying on the smaller size when i had the chance..

the royal ones ran a 1/2 size big IMO, i suggest trying these on, they were one of the first pairs of shoes i kinda regretted not trying on the smaller size when i had the chance..

From looking at the quilted liner on these, they look to be more of the high quality Half Cents like the Silvers, Sparks, and Blacks, which is a good thing. I still don't understand why they made the Royals the most limited yet also the worst quality of all of them. You'd think with smaller production numbers, it would allow for better materials... meh. I have both the Royals and the Silvers and they're really like night and day.

still not impressed wit da cranberries....guess i got a wild biased when it comes to red pennies.

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

Me too.  I bought the silvers off ebay in my normal size (11). They fit alright, but I'll slide down to 10.5 for the Cranberries.  These shoes are extremely comfortable. I highly suggest 'em.... just not sure of that $$$ price tag.

Back
Top Bottom