Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

Originally Posted by s dubl

outlet prices before the outlets....

120 shipped for eggplants @ www.sneaker.st

Sneaker.St Is Probably The Best Site To Get Shoes From At A Good Price... Free Shipping An Low Prices
pimp.gif

@ s dubl: Do You Know If They Will Have The Cranberries For Pre-Order.?

Rod...sorry for the late reply. Not sure on the pre-order, but last I heard they will be getting them in. If I hear anything on a pre-order I'll be sure to post.

^^cant edit from my phone or I would....

Anyway, just got word that www.sneaker.st will have Cranberrys up for pre-order sometime tonight for 180 shipped. More than likely will ship out early to mid december, possibly earlier.

Wouldn't post it if they weren't....been buying from one of the dudes who run it for a few years now.

Sneaker.ST, has the cranberry's up for pre-order for 180.00 shipped, ShoeTrends has them for 150.00 but thats not including shipping

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Sneaker.ST, has the cranberry's up for pre-order for 180.00 shipped, ShoeTrends has them for 150.00 but thats not including shipping

sneaker.st will also ship about 2-3 weeks before shoetrends........

the also have the "sparks" for $90 (many sizes) and a silver pair for $90 aswell but only in size 8

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Something about the eggplants looks dull, color doesn't shine like the FP1's or Foam 1's. Plus the cranberries are a new colorway, they look like candy paint
this.
ive seen them on feet all over and they just do not impress me. the finish is very dull and the shoe doesnt pop at all.

yea, i have a pair sitting there.  Definitely does not pop like the foamposite eggplant.

Nahh... I Was One Of The Dudes Askin For The Same Eggplant Tint From The 09 Eggs But The Eggplant Halfs Have A Good Tint To Them An The Blue Tint Bottom Puts That Finishing Touch On Them... Theyre Not Really Dull. It Jus Depends On The Lighiting In The Room... Ive Seen Many Different Pictures Where They Look A Different Tint Due To The Flash On The Camera, Light, Ect. But Im Satisfied Overall... Royals>Eggplants>Cranberries>Everything Else.

no one is really messing with the eggplants at my local dr jays, they marked down the sparks to 100 at one time so thats what im aiming for.. even vim probably, they always be the first to mark something down... hopefully the crans dont fly off the shelves

165 shipped > 180 shipped

Tell SneakerST to save us all sometime and just drop them to $120 shipped now and we all win
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Tell SneakerST to save us all sometime and just drop them to $120 shipped now and we all win
smile.gif
i agree i would order RIGHT NOW for $120.00 or even $150.00 if sneaker st has them on hand right now 
just move the stock

the shoe will drop in price 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

smile.gif
i agree i would order RIGHT NOW for $120.00 or even $150.00 if sneaker st has them on hand right now 
just move the stock

As much as I would love to post em up at $120 or $150 for you guys ..... we gotta eat too 
tongue.gif
, and im sure everyone can understand that. That said, we will always try to charge what is fair, and more often than not, more than fair. 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

smile.gif
just move the stock

As much as I would love to post em up at $120 or $150 for you guys ..... we gotta eat too 
tongue.gif
, and im sure everyone can understand that.
you dont have to really explain my dude, im pretty sure most up here understands how business works....either way...
pimp.gif
cranberrys are noice  

Back
Top Bottom