Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

Cranberrys in stock @ www.sneaker.st

Pretty sure those that pre-ordered should be getting ship conf emails from upsquantamview shortly.

^ too bad snearkerst start the price at $150.00

sell a full size run quick an still make a profit

i would bite a.s.a.p

look what there selling the eggplants and at $125.00 that is a great price

why not move them at a cheaper price out the gate And beat everyone else ?

Why doesn't he just give em out for free + free shipping + free gift wrap? Hell....even fly to each order and hand deliver while he's at it.

C'mon.....I can remember you being one of the people complaining about lowballers n such before. Its a business man, he has to make $$ just like everyone else. Let him do him, and you do you.

*cant edit from my phone*

To add to that....what's shoetrends charging 165? That's base price. I live in cali, so after tax and shipping I'd be paying more than 180, closer to 190 and have to wait almost a month to get em. Sneakerst's price is more than fair, with no tax and free shipping.....and he has em in stock ready to ship.

Price will go down on the crans..... idk if anyone is willing to pay almost 200 for these. let alone 180 when there is so much coming out later this year.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Why doesn't he just give em out for free + free shipping + free gift wrap? Hell....even fly to each order and hand deliver while he's at it.

C'mon.....I can remember you being one of the people complaining about lowballers n such before. Its a business man, he has to make $$ just like everyone else. Let him do him, and you do you.

Agreed... Why is that dudes are acting like someone is holding a gun to their head to order from sneaker.st, im sure once dude make his money back plus some he will lower the price...

These are nice but the best are still the Royal, silver aren't bad either. Never wore either, I needed a size smaller

thats all good and dandy
talking about low ballers 

this is a retail web site not niketalk's buy and sell form 

i think they ship from ny and at one time had a store 

i could also be wrong 

i could meet up if thats going to save me money but the shop i am talking about closed down and i dont think too many websites do retail do meet ups unless know the person

so i think from a business point of view there is no way to compare this site to a buy and sell form

the owner of the site does not have to listen to me but if he wants to move product and has the other color way at such a low price and still its a hot new shoe  (cheaper then what i paid)

why not kill other websites competition and ever brick and mortar stores (not nickel and dime resellers on NT like myself)

i dont know maybe i am wrong but from the tone of your post you must think I am hating on the site 

i am not because if i was i would say so 

if you know you market (I am sure the owner or owners of sneaker st do) and want to get more customers 

it makes sense to not sell some products at retail

that goes i think more for a web site then a retail space 

but hey i dont know what they paid for the shoes 

if the shoe where red hot (like the first colorway of the 1/2 cent) where people are going crazy I would not expect retail from a site I would guess has no Nike account and could be paying more the 54% wholesale price if not getting the shoes direct from nike 

the customers might be the same but a web site is not in the same league as a reseller on niketalk 

thats a real business 

bottom line 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Sneaker.ST, has the cranberry's up for pre-order for 180.00 shipped, ShoeTrends has them for 150.00 but thats not including shipping

sneaker.st will also ship about 2-3 weeks before shoetrends........

165 shipped > 180 shipped

Tell SneakerST to save us all sometime and just drop them to $120 shipped now and we all win
smile.gif
i agree i would order RIGHT NOW for $120.00 or even $150.00 if sneaker st has them on hand right now 
just move the stock

the shoe will drop in price 

As much as I would love to post em up at $120 or $150 for you guys ..... we gotta eat too 
tongue.gif
, and im sure everyone can understand that. That said, we will always try to charge what is fair, and more often than not, more than fair. 
i understand 
good luck man

if they drop in and i dont have them yet cause i'll buy from you

I am trying to get them for $150.00 or under since so much crap is coming out and some shoes just are not worth the retail from when there is suck a quick price drop 

(for example all the jordan 6's and 9's plus the spizkez released thsi year and purple half cents) 

pretty sure sneaker st is located in Illinois. I remember getting a shipment notification from sneaker.st for the copper foamposite, and it originated from palatine, IL.

Either way though, you can always take your chances and wait for the shoe to drop in prices. With all the other heat going on, i doubt these sell quickly...

Originally Posted by eddo1005

pretty sure sneaker st is located in Illinois. I remember getting a shipment notification from sneaker.st for the copper foamposite, and it originated from palatine, IL.

Either way though, you can always take your chances and wait for the shoe to drop in prices. With all the other heat going on, i doubt these sell quickly...
really someone i knew got a package from them in nyc are got the shoes i think i a day or less 
you could be right too

i really dont know 

Originally Posted by eddo1005

really 
someone i knew got a package from them and lives in nyc
i think he got the shoes in a day or less 

you could be right too

i really dont know 

while where on the subject of 1/2 cents...anyone know where i can find the black or silver ones in 10.5-11 for a good price?

Release date is 12/18/10. Same as white/red 13s.

Anyways, I recently got accepted to NT. I had these for about 2 months...but yeah

1fa6g0.png

Nice pick Brandon, I think I recognize that pic from the other site. I saw these cranberrys in person yesterday at sneakerpimps and these are niiiiice. I hope these will not be limited cuz I want a pair of these, but well under msrp.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Its funny how everyone was going crazy for these and now they are just an after thought

good it should only bring the price down 
this shoe is only 2 months old 
if the purple color way can drop to $140.00 in some local stores in nyc and a outlet already has them for $90.00 (please dont PM asking me what outlet because i dont know) and a sneaker website that posts on here has them for $125.00 dont fall for the hype and buy this colorway for retail 

i can do $150.00 on this colorway but no more 

Back
Top Bottom