Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

i needed those eggs...
frown.gif

I just saw a 6.5 in the cranberries and an 8.5 in the eggs...

I'm guessing Swoosh acct. holders swooped them up since the eggs were discounted further but the berries?!...
eyes.gif

whatever..

FYI...karmaloop.com got 40% off regular priced items...I grabbed the cranberry joints for $112 shipped!

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

FYI...karmaloop.com got 40% off regular priced items...I grabbed the cranberry joints for $112 shipped!
just grabbed mine
pimp.gif

code is 40LOCO + Rep code for another 1% off I used one that was posted in general thread (DKLC)

Eggplants are on sale for $113 + 31% off  = still don't really want
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Ordered the Cranberries on Karmaloop for $114 shipped, plus 6% cash back from Mr. Rebates! = $107.16 FTW 
pimp.gif

Karmaloop has the Eggplants for $68 with the coupon, should I grab these?

My size 10.5 is sold out. Oh well, I hope to get lucky with the outlets in a few months.

damn I missed out on $112
30t6p3b.gif
I'm going to get my 2 pairs sooner or later. NDC better come with a restock asap.

These should be priced lower and they would sell much better. I don't think they justify the 190 price point.

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

These should be priced lower and they would sell much better. I don't think they justify the 190 price point.
their wrapped around in foamposite material....so they wont be too much lower..

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Nice my cran's shipped from kl already

mine too
smokin.gif

Mine arrived today.

Lol b/c you live in Ohio...mine wont be here until the 3rd b/c UPS doesn't deliver ground packages on New years eve/day even though it arrived @ the local hub....wonder if I can go pick them up?

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Nice my cran's shipped from kl already

mine too
smokin.gif

Mine arrived today.

Lol b/c you live in Ohio...mine wont be here until the 3rd b/c UPS doesn't deliver ground packages on New years eve/day even though it arrived @ the local hub....wonder if I can go pick them up?

Back
Top Bottom