Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

waited in line for the first time in 2 years...........

2vmfq7m.jpg

Originally Posted by AlphaQup523

damn I slept on these............how did you get them ex. sites or ebay?

Either beg someone in Chicago to pick you up a pair this saturday, or you'll be paying rape prices on ebay.

Originally Posted by AlphaQup523

eeeehhh I can live without them.............
ohwell.gif

yep. half of the stuff i like is forgetten about instantly after knowing what type of release it would be. mcflys dont exist, these dont exist.. all athing of the past.

I was gonna try to get 'em..but i figure it's no use right now..i rather have a pair of hyperdunks..

whats up fellas... I just have a quick question that I hope someone can answer ASAP....

Lately, a lot of AMs, esp some AM1s are running BIG and I ALWAYS rock a 13 in AMs... and think that these might be too big. Can I rock a 12?? Any help would beapprecaited

Rocked my trainers today. Absolutely love them. Took a minute to get used to the ribbed insole, but then it wasn't a problem.

I wear a 13 in am1s, and I squeezed into my size 12, its doable but the 13 prolly be a better fit...havn't tried the size 12 trainers on yet and my size 11af1 is too small and I usually do 12s in af1s...to be real honest I might just get rid of all my pairs to just get the af1 and am1 in my size.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by r0biiin

I still think all of these are ugly.

your opinion holds no weight in this thread...

tony thanks for the endorsement!
i dont know bklyn style baby but he seems like a good dude

i would buy from him and not a reseller site

i am sure he will give you a better price

Chi-town Hook-up!!!

Whats up NTerz?! I will definitely be picking up as many of these 112/Clark Kent Pack AM1's as possible this Saturday. I did somemajor research and located some stores that will be having these! Unfortunately none of the places do phone orders. But if you seriously want a pair i can trymy best to scoop one up for you. Just PM me or send me an email at [email protected] Please note that you will need to send me the payment viapaypal prior to me getting them. None of the stores selling them said they had a set price yet but that for me to call back later in the week for all thespecifics.

To All NTer's, on Friday- I'm going on a lil' vacation but, when I return I PROMISE more Air Max 1 (112 Pack)(FSR), Air Trainer 1 (112Pack)(FSR)-YES, I HAVE MORE!!!!! Miami Vice x Air Max 95' (FSR), Chicago x Air Max 90' (FSR) and L.A.X. x Nike Blazer (FSR)!!! Also, due to me flyingout to scoop more heat, I upgraded ALL 112 Pack orders to UPS 2nd Day Service (for ALL those who ordered from me- to guarantee delivery on Friday!!) Also,coming soon the OTHER black & lime green AF1.......shhhh (wink)

Nino Beatz
nobody Beatz the best.....

decortes23...i got a size 8 in the trainers....want to trade for your af1's?...let me know whats good...thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom