Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

no buying/selling/trading in the threads......u get the thread locked for that....maybe a ban....who knows nowadays

edit: use the sig...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

no buying/selling/trading in the threads......u get the thread locked for that....maybe a ban....who knows nowadays

wink.gif

I learned the hard way when the grape 5's came out.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

wink.gif

QFT. That's how the McFly Hyperdunk thread got locked.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

AM 1s are going for $300 and up.
Im still trying to find you a pair man ... everyone is tripping with these prices " 275 - 300 " ... ill keep looking tho .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im still trying to find you a pair man ... everyone is tripping with these prices " 275 - 300 " ... ill keep looking tho .

I'm looking too but if it comes to that, I'll easily pass.

Not everyone is paying 112 retail for these shoes. Some spots are charging a little extra. Plus tax and gas(which is'nt cheap) and shipping, dontforget paypal fees. Some of those prices arent so far off. Better than the 400-500 range they were goin for.

Originally Posted by easy3000

Not everyone is paying 112 retail for these shoes. Some spots are charging a little extra. Plus tax and gas(which is'nt cheap) and shipping, dont forget paypal fees. Some of those prices arent so far off. Better than the 400-500 range they were goin for.
I copped my AM1 for a NICE NICE NICE price ... and got my AF1's on RD for 150 ..... im good and there is low prices out there just have to wait andbe patient .

Originally Posted by easy3000

Not everyone is paying 112 retail for these shoes. Some spots are charging a little extra. Plus tax and gas(which is'nt cheap) and shipping, dont forget paypal fees. Some of those prices arent so far off. Better than the 400-500 range they were goin for.
I copped my AM1 for a NICE NICE NICE price ... and got my AF1's on RD for 150 ..... im good and there is low prices out there just have to wait and be patient .

Its kinda hard to be patient if you didnt live in NY for this release. Some states didnt get these shoes at all or 1 to 4 stores got them. so of coursesupply and demand drives the price up. But what we're talkin bout is piontless anyway, some people will buy some wont. plain n simple.

Back
Top Bottom