Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

Ill wait for hype to die then ill cop

i def. don't see that happening. these are def. staying above 200 unless u find urself a really nice reseller who's not in it for the money and just wants to hook people up.
ohwell.gif

In 2-3 months

I went by Laced Up again in the ATL, they only got the AF1s remaining in an 11 and a AM1 in a 12. I might have to hit my ppls in the DMV and grab a pair fromthat good ol' locker room.

Anyone know where I can locate the matching "County of Kings" t-shirt in a 3XL? Anybody, someone?
I've tried Ebay and you would think at least one person out there wants to off one...
grin.gif

Any information will be appreciated

SF HEADS, SHIEKH still got trainers & af1. Trainers i know they still got sz. 12 only and af1 i have no idea.

Its good to see those who wanted did snatch them up but it seems to be a lot of pairs popping up in various places also for those looking for at's....ebayhas a plethora of sizes up in the 190-230 range....that's as good as its gonna get for those in spots that are already sold out

Originally Posted by cuspeeder

which DTLR? there's like a million of them

i dunno i don't live in that area, i'm just telling you what people are saying. call any in your area and ask if they know what stores got them...

does anyone know if these released anywhere in Cincinnati, lexington or louisville? if so, do they still have any
been looking for the forces in sz13. any help would be appreciated and im ok with paying a little extra

Trainers are the only kicks i'd want, the 1's and AM1's are pretty overrated to me.....put neon and elephant print on a shoe and folk gonuts....lol

Originally Posted by JayLove06

Trainers are the only kicks i'd want, the 1's and AM1's are pretty overrated to me.....put neon and elephant print on a shoe and folk go nuts....lol

don't forget the rest of the recipe: make it scarce and name it after someone with a cool name and persona....

anyone else notice how similar the AF1 Neons are to the "112 pack" version (besides the elephant print and hype) ?

tak wrote:
Anyone know where I can locate the matching "County of Kings" t-shirt in a 3XL? Anybody, someone?
I've tried Ebay and you would think at least one person out there wants to off one...
grin.gif

Any information will be appreciated

Vinnie's sold out! they had the tee's in black & grey.
I am begging them to do another run, i was told next week is a possibility

I found this guy on Ebay & he has a BIN for $275 on the Air Max & he says he has a few Air Force ones also. Get at him! I bought 1 pair!! Jordan233433

We still have the whole Pack here at my store. We dont do phone orders but if you send me a MO or Paypal ill be glad to ship you a pair. Call the store ask forme and ill help.

Back
Top Bottom