Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by therealestwun

Is that the idea now, get recognizable people and put their names on it to sell it?

Actually no. You take a great concept, mix it with great materials, and you get a great shoe which sells well. But it can't hurt that they weredesigned by Kent.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Is that the idea now, get recognizable people and put their names on it to sell it?

Actually no. You take a great concept, mix it with great materials, and you get a great shoe which sells well. But it can't hurt that they were designed by Kent.
pimp.gif

don't forget about making it scarce (1-2 size runs per location) and a retail price at a very affordable $112. Mix it all together and you get instantsell-outs and frantic sneakerheads scouring all over for some 112's. i'm interested to see how the ?uestloves do since they're limited too and theRoots dude's name is on it. I'm guessing not as much buzz because (A) the shoes are kind of ugly imo and (B) retail is a whopping $175. we shallsee...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

"Above is the Air Max 1 featuring a sneaker-head's dream combination of materials, Elephant Print, 3M and Neon."

LOLOLOL!

Yeah, it needs 5 cents worth of sparkly patent too.

Originally Posted by diamondintheback

Actually no. You take a great concept, mix it with great materials, and you get a great shoe which sells well. But it can't hurt that they were designed by Kent.
pimp.gif

don't forget about making it scarce (1-2 size runs per location) and a retail price at a very affordable $112. Mix it all together and you get instant sell-outs and frantic sneakerheads scouring all over for some 112's. i'm interested to see how the ?uestloves do since they're limited too and the Roots dude's name is on it. I'm guessing not as much buzz because (A) the shoes are kind of ugly imo and (B) retail is a whopping $175. we shall see...
I hear ya on all the above about the 112s. Haha I personally just love the AF1s. About the ?uestloves. The resale value I feel will be high, dependingon how limited they actually end up being. Look at the Busy P's. I thought they were &*%$ ugly with the rainbow midsole and Graffiti on the black, butthey ended up selling for $800+. I'm thinking the ?uestloves will be around the same.

Originally Posted by Darmour91

Nice Pic ram lol.

Lol! Thanks Duane...those 112's in the pic prolly look real familiar to you
wink.gif

I appreciate you and your crew looking out for diamondintheback. Succezz by B & V-Dot is definitely the go-to sneaker shop in my book.

Later!

I need a 9.5 in the trainers ASAP... anyone with info on what websites selling or if they have a pair... PM me
pimp.gif

Came home to these.
sz. 10.5 $150 YES!!!!!
lookin for a trade for an 11

*Bonus* (just cuz im happy)

They won' t go below $180, so if you can now get them for $200 - $225 what's is the big deal if your spending that kind of cake on shoes anyway ?

Originally Posted by ny kickz

They won' t go below $180, so if you can now get them for $200 - $225 what's is the big deal if your spending that kind of cake on shoes anyway ?

Agreed. Supreme AF1s use to go for $200, so really these would only be a little over retail, if it weren't for the 112 theme/trend.
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

^^^ This is not a buy/sell forum.

ok...and im not selling them, just posting a website that has em

My fault, I thought you were promoting your own site. I apologize.

I just bought a 2nd pair of the AF1 from a guy on ebay for $190.00. He has like 10 pairs of AM1 & a few AF1. He says he is taking offers for sizes. Checkebay seller name jordan233433.

Back
Top Bottom