Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by bkhova

IIf any one knows a spot in BK that has the 1's in a size 13 Holla, I aint have no luck yet. Spead love it's the Brooklyn way!!

thats what ive been doing all day today, your just a lil late.

bklyn style

thanks for the info but when i got there SOLD OUT

and they didnt get a shipment they told me kent came by with like 8 of each pair and whoeva was there basically bought everything

and yes kent is a fraud

112 pack repping brooklyn but only for sale in manhattan

should have called it the 212 pack then

Originally Posted by vamo

bklyn style

and they didnt get a shipment they told me kent came by with like 8 of each pair and whoeva was there basically bought everything

and yes kent is a fraud

I knew that would happen when I got there
tired.gif

bklyn style

and yes kent is a fraud

who ever told you that didnt like you, The truth is they did get a shipment ( i seen the shipment boxes, i saw the store workers open the fresh box to getmy size 12 am1), clark kent was there but he was buying the shoes from that very store, and was asking my hommie for his size 12 af1 and my friend didnt giveit up!
lets just say that store is one of the shady stores in BK and its not what you know, but who you know!
i wish i could tell you everything, ill just pm you the details!

when i got there they just said they sold out they did have pairs of the other 2 tho. i gave dude my number he said he was gonna try to work somethin out forme so we'll see.

Man. This release was crazy. I almost diddent get my size in the air trainer and I was 7th in line. Sad part is a lot of people that lined up already put theirforces on ebay.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Man. This release was crazy. I almost diddent get my size in the air trainer and I was 7th in line. Sad part is a lot of people that lined up already put their forces on ebay.

2pair that ebay will never see!
107uixy.jpg

personally, i think the AM1's look
pimp.gif
with black laces, i wish therewas 3M laces out there......or is there?!?
nerd.gif

I'm not too sure on the info...but St. Alfreds in Chicago might be getting their shipment in on the 19th. An employee there told me that. It could havebeen legit info or just BS to slow down hype. Hope this turns out to be true and helps some of you guys out.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Man. This release was crazy. I almost diddent get my size in the air trainer and I was 7th in line. Sad part is a lot of people that lined up already put their forces on ebay.

107uixy.jpg

Good work Bklyn Style Baby. Goes to show if you do a little searching around, you'll find what you're looking for. Ebay won't be seeing my paireither that's for sure. I agree with you that if you were in the New York area, Kent made these available enough to whomever wanted them. New York prollyhad 10 spots, which dropped these.

Goes to show if you do a little searching around, you'll find what you're looking for
i did zero searching, i just got lucky. I copped from a spot that i buy from all the time. since im friendswith the owner & EMPLOYEES it was real easy. I had 2 different employees call me up when the shipment arrived.
This is what i was trying to stress to a couple nt'ers pages back, that you must make yourself known.
If nobody knows you, nobdy will care about you.
money will get you far, but respect will get you a lot further!!!
smokin.gif

edit-Rapido your AVY is sick!!!
pimp.gif

^^^ It's who you know that'll help you out in most cases. If you give enough dedication to one place, they'll repay you by helping you out. Thatwas not the case for me haha. I'm from Philly and had planned on coming up and visiting some friends, so I planned for this weekend so I could cop thispack, which I did. Easy cop at Niketown. I had no bracelet or anything. If you put enough effort in, you'll get what you want.

I was real happy I got to meet Kent and take pics with him. He was such a down to earth dude. He really really cared alot about this pack and wanted people tolove it.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

107uixy.jpg

Nice
pimp.gif

bklyn style

and yes kent is a fraud
Bunch of crybabies.........this is the same guy who gave out his ENTIRE shipment from Nike plus the pairs off his feet 3 weeks before the release, andhe's a fraud? Don't get mad that you ain't get them, maybe if cats like you actually showed some love to the stores by supporting them on a regularbasis instead of showing up out of the blue for a shoe you wanted they might even had held it down for you.

my spot still has the trainers if anyone is interested they want 160+ tax.. im @+*@#+* mad i missed out on the air max 1s

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

bklyn style

and yes kent is a fraud
Bunch of crybabies.........this is the same guy who gave out his ENTIRE shipment from Nike plus the pairs off his feet 3 weeks before the release, and he's a fraud? Don't get mad that you ain't get them, maybe if cats like you actually showed some love to the stores by supporting them on a regular basis instead of showing up out of the blue for a shoe you wanted they might even had held it down for you.

look homie ease up

as i said earlier in this topic ive actually spoken to kent before and he is a cool dude

but he did brooklyn dirty on this one

a shoe reppin brooklyn not available for sale in brooklyn

and has the nerve to do a signing in soho and write "bk all day"

kent aint a bad person by no means

but he def screwed up on this one

It's a wrap for Southern Cali.
tired.gif

If any "leftovers" pop up, they go to Blends... but that's not much to rely on.

Anyone in Chicago (or elsewhere) wanna help lace me up?

Congrats to everyone who got the shoes. Those was only my second time having to line up. If it wernt for these kids lining up super early we all could haveshowed up at 4am and waited a few hours. The hype kills the fun for me sometimes.

I have a question for those with the AM1. I noticed that some of the shoes have darker and lighter elephant print. did anyone else notice this? Also the paintthats on the mid sole of the AM1 seemed so thick that I thought it would start to crack eventually. Anyone else see what I am saying.

Back
Top Bottom