NIKE 2010 PICS-AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97

Yes official release date is TODAY 7/10. I even talked to a Nike rep person weeks ago. All NT across the nation should release today as well as FTL stores and Champs I believe.

Does anyone know if Lacelocked.com is LEGIT??

Thanks..

I tried these on yesterday at Footaction.

They look extremely bulky with jeans on. Im kinda hesitant on buying them now, especially for $170ish after tax.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I tried these on yesterday at Footaction.

They look extremely bulky with jeans on. Im kinda hesitant on buying them now, especially for $170ish after tax.

You canget them cheaper. Lacelocked and shoetrends have them.

And to dude that asked, lacelocked is legit.

Originally Posted by bigj505

You canget them cheaper. Lacelocked and shoetrends have them.

And to dude that asked, lacelocked is legit.

Thanks bro! Appreciate it much.

Just ordered the Uptempo's from lacelocked.com...been searching them all over my city and nothing, plus can't pass on the cheapest deal I can get them for. $135
pimp.gif
instead of paying $160+ tax.

Will maybe get another pair later...

Not sure if I should wait till they get lower or just cop them for the player price.

On topic..... Im excited these are out now.

for the people saying the rlelease date is 7/10 - does that include FTL/FA?

cuz I know my store hasnt received the shipment of these yet

Nostaglia ....
189778.1020.A.jpg

Just picked my pair up on eBay for $126 shipped baby.

You're phat. P-H-A-T. Pretty Hot And Tempting!

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

for the people saying the rlelease date is 7/10 - does that include FTL/FA?

cuz I know my store hasnt received the shipment of these yet

I went to my local mall which all stores get major releases but for some odd reason, no stores had these on the shelves?? And I asked and nothing...
I then went to my local indoor swap-meet and one man said "coming soon" and then he went on saying big chain stores get first then small retail stores...from what I know Niketown stores released them but i dont know about FTL's or Champs? One guy at FTL when I called told me to call HOH FTL that they most likely got them..but I didn't because I then thought I was just going to get them  online since I didn't want to pay retail price with tax.

Just got an email from lacelocked.com that they sold out so my order was unsuccessful
frown.gif
...so now I either wait until they restock or...I search through ebay or other sites. Thing is I don't want to pay near or close to retail price. I was comfortable in paying at least $135.

Anybody know some sites with a good price for the Uptempo's??
nerd.gif

Ugghh...this bites.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

Just got an email from lacelocked.com that they sold out so my order was unsuccessful
frown.gif
...so now I either wait until they restock or...I search through ebay or other sites. Thing is I don't want to pay near or close to retail price. I was comfortable in paying at least $135.

Anybody know some sites with a good price for the Uptempo's??
nerd.gif

Ugghh...this bites.
eyes.gif
i would just be patient if i were you.
otherwise, try to use bing.com for eastbay. its only 10% right now unfortunately. http://www.bing.com/shopp...cashback&FORM=CBFS07

I feel you bruh. keep lookin cuz I saw some for like $125 shipped. Other than that, you gone have to wait for the retail stores to get them. good luck.

Ehh I'm just going to wait until I find a good deal or else I'm going to pay $150 flat on ebay.

Gotta wait it out on these.. $160 is too much right now.

Hopefully these are a go for the next F&F

Finally got 'em on ebay for $125, guys were right...patience is a virtue. hahaha...

Back
Top Bottom