NIKE 2010 PICS-AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97

These shoes are hot in person, but unfortunately they don't run true to size. Which is the reason why I have to let them go!!!
tired.gif

But fortunately I'm getting another pair soon!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

How many other colorways are scheduled to drop?

So far I think 3 more.  The OG black/silver/reds, wolf grey/black/white, and then the other black/dark grey ones.  Don't know if they plan on doing any others.  Oh yeah,and the light grey/blue HOH ones. 

^Umm maybe if you go back and read the first post you would see this thread is about all the 2010 retros not just the uptempos.

I got a chance to see these in person and try them on, they are made very well for the most part but ill be patient wait for these to hit outlets just like the other retroes.

had to sell my other pair I just got recently because they fitted small..but happy i got another pair still below retail and they fit much better and comfy!

man them uptempos are looking sweeter the more I see them. makes me wanna forget about the air bag on the retros... takes me back to the time i was with my pops when he got the OGs from Champs...and oh yeah, i'm also looking out for them bo jacksons this year too.

to the lucky owners of the tempo retros: how are they holding up?for casual use and for playing basketball? thanks!!!

THANKS RED

^nice to see you in this section bro! hehe. used mine in a couple of games and i must say they did not fail. good traction, superb cusioning, comfy. runs a bit big. i would say they're as every bit as good as the OG but.....

here are some changes i noticed (feel free to correct me if im wrong guys):

OG

- heel tab accent was transparent
- top two eyelets were matte black finish
- robust air max unit
- the swoosh at the back and medial side were smaller
- the air lettering under in the see thru portion at the sole was the same with the embroidered one at the heel area

I'm sorry but those are atrocious. Didn't think NIKE could kill this shoe in a bad colorway like that.

Originally Posted by ML500

^nice to see you in this section bro! hehe. used mine in a couple of games and i must say they did not fail. good traction, superb cusioning, comfy. runs a bit big. i would say they're as every bit as good as the OG but.....

here are some changes i noticed (feel free to correct me if im wrong guys):

OG

- heel tab accent was transparent
- top two eyelets were matte black finish
- robust air max unit
- the swoosh at the back and medial side were smaller
- the air lettering under in the see thru portion at the sole was the same with the embroidered one at the heel area
hey there!!!!whoah???!!! you're a lucky guy my friend!!!hihi!!!!im actually planning to cop a pair soon!
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom