NIKE 2010 PICS-AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97

^^^ nice pic shoo foo/ I seen them at a local sheiks I was bout to copped but the price turned me away/ funny how the employee put the shoes in the back cuzz he said its not suppose to be for sale till next month lol/ but they are nice ill will copped when i get a discount

I wonder if this would happen on the retro Uptempo 97?
dsc0555k.jpg

I didn't even abuse them.
I don't remember them being $160 back in the day.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

I see these ending up like the Pippens....on discount. Must resist and be patient.

QFT.

i totally agree... but in the meanwhile, nice pics will of these on the pick up threads will torture me.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Ill be on the look out for them UpTempo97s.
nerd.gif

Cant wait to have them in my hands.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They are on "that site" for just a tad under retail.

What site has them up already?? I been checking every single site and nowhere to be found???

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

$160?
sick.gif
roll.gif

it's almost like they want all these non-jordan retros to go to outlets.

Be advised.... Uptempo 97s retailed for $160 when they were originally released. Just like the Pippens & Total Max Uptempos....any shoe with that full length air bag was $160. Y'all complaining bout price when these are some of the few shoes Nike hasn't upped the price on. Same retail 13 years later. We can't say the same thing for Jordans.
smh.gif

It's a shame I don't wear a size 9.5 anymore cause I wouldn't have sold my OG pair years ago. That being said, I will cop my pair of Uptempo 97s just like I did my Pippens & Total Max Uptempos retroes......on sale.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

I picked up the Uptempo 97's over the weekend so I'm guessing they should be popping up now.  The colorway on the box says white-black-college navy.  Retail $160, ouch.  Quality seems pretty good on my pair, no complaints here. I'm glad they stuck with the tumbled leather upper. I use to love these shoes back in the day and I've been waiting for Nike to bring these back.

a0c25e4e98afe900b2345ee366beda062d174ee.jpg

hey i saw these in person today, but the spot i was at is somewhat shady because i know in the past they tried to pass fakes as legits. I dont know if people even would make fakes of these but when I tried them on and they fit a little more narrow than my OGs and the size i tried on was a size up in difference, can you share your thoughts on this? also, last pair of shoes i picked up was the Jordan XI Anniversary's but i noticed these ones had a different look of the tags inside the tounge..(making me think they were fakes even more) can you post pictures of the tags inside of the tounge? please let me know, as this would help!

...also noticed that the black leather is thinner than the ogs, and the tear drops do not pop out as ogs but are level in with the sole.

Here's my pair again.  As you can tell I can't stop wearing these lol.  These also have that new tongue tag.  As far as the fit they almost feel the same as my originals, just not as "cushy", I guess because of the smaller air bubbles.  These don't seem to have that bounce to them that I remember.  The heft is still there though.  I'm just happy they're back.  Here's a few other pics.  Sorry for the overload.

2jdzki.jpg

nl4uic.jpg

2roqlbk.jpg

2vc7wpu.jpg

3128yt0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom