NIKE 2010 PICS-AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

Here's my pair again.  As you can tell I can't stop wearing these lol.  These also have that new tongue tag.  As far as the fit they almost feel the same as my originals, just not as "cushy", I guess because of the smaller air bubbles.  These don't seem to have that bounce to them that I remember.  The heft is still there though.  I'm just happy they're back.  Here's a few other pics.  Sorry for the overload.

2jdzki.jpg

nl4uic.jpg

2roqlbk.jpg

2vc7wpu.jpg

3128yt0.jpg
thanks for clearing that up, looks exactly the same as the ones i saw

Does anyone have promo codes for Uptempo 97's for FTL or eastbay??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Does anyone have promo codes for Uptempo 97's for FTL or eastbay??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

Here's my pair again.  As you can tell I can't stop wearing these lol.  These also have that new tongue tag.  As far as the fit they almost feel the same as my originals, just not as "cushy", I guess because of the smaller air bubbles.  These don't seem to have that bounce to them that I remember.  The heft is still there though.  I'm just happy they're back.  Here's a few other pics.  Sorry for the overload.
frown.gif

those are officially my next pickup...dang everytime i try to quit they spring something like this on me...

Wow, the retro's actually have more of something than the originals.

However, they make up for it by reducing the heel padding.

Looking good. I'll cop a pair or two on discount for sure. Can't wait for the Blk/Grey pair to drop... those are the ones that I'm really looking forward to.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Can't wait for the Blk/Grey pair to drop... those are the ones that I'm really looking forward to.

The Black/Grey joints are dropping???

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom