Nike 2010 World Cup Kits

Originally Posted by mjd77

I've always wondered why they don't have tb shoes for soccer.  Most players don't wear cleats that match the uni.  You would think Nike would hook them up.

they get hooked up but matching boots just isnt an important soccer thing

Originally Posted by riphamilton

^i would definitely cop the 'samba-robics' tee.

here's a cap from a youtube video the FA put out that has all of the england sizes. check peter crouch's jersey size haha
0c816a54277387cf714c9c790eabe03c16fba404.pjpg
^
I don't think I've ever even heard of such a size. What does "PC" stand for?

it is actually for visibilty. it is to stand out through the field, hence alot of the loud neons and such you see.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Originally Posted by riphamilton

^i would definitely cop the 'samba-robics' tee.

here's a cap from a youtube video the FA put out that has all of the england sizes. check peter crouch's jersey size haha

0c816a54277387cf714c9c790eabe03c16fba404.pjpg
^
I don't think I've ever even heard of such a size. What does "PC" stand for?

my guess is that "PC" stands for peter crouch.... he's so much taller and skinnier than everybody else that umbro/nike probably has to make a special (long sleeve) shirt just for him.
i also thought that it was interesting that none of the players ordered both long and short sleeve jerseys, especially since it's winter in SA - although some players wear LS nikepro shirts under their SS jerseys (rooney comes to mind). personally, i'm a fan of the long sleeve look and force myself to sweat it out, even through games in the summer, in sleeves.

I have to admit I have done the same for my England kits in the past but this year I am not a fan of the home an the aways white cuffs are too large and prominent when compared to the SS. But my last 2 world cups worth of England Jerseys are all ls. Anyone going to the Manchester/ MLS game?

anyone know where i can still get that nike nsw black pack brazil jersey? Dont see them on nike.com anymore. Do they carry them at niketowns?

Originally Posted by vdze

anyone know where i can still get that nike nsw black pack brazil jersey? Dont see them on nike.com anymore. Do they carry them at niketowns?
Hit up St Alfreds in Chicago, tell them to point you to their Nikesportswear pop up store next door.

frijo sneaker - You got to diversify your brands, the adidas AWAY black Mexico jerseys are
pimp.gif

^ gotta agree, the black mexico jerseys are sick, but the home green ones....not so much lol

Honestly the black mexico jerseys I personally feel are garbage, they have those awful green
patches under the arm pits and black jerseys just dont make me think of el tri at all

i could give 2 $hits about mexico, but everyone is right. the black kit is the best. the home looks like a horse jockey shirt with the embossed print. puma did all the african nations right with their kits imo. The embossed logos on the shoulder stood out enough and gave an awesome personalization. The euro teams on the other hand from puma got @$%'ed on lol save for the gladiator armor italy got. But for being a bunch of wimpering cry babies, i don't know how they got the gladiator cred.

nothing beats the green and gold though.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by vdze

Hit up St Alfreds in Chicago, tell them to point you to their Nikesportswear pop up store next door.

Whats retail on the black pack brazil jersey?

Originally Posted by thecolonel89

any online stores have the black pack brazil jersey
can't seem to find it

ndc HAD them initially but sold out, restocked them and soldout again. It's a nike sportswear exclusive.

Great Mexico game, destroying Le Bleus dream to move on.

Some pickups, not WC related unfortunately
388656941.jpg

Brazil black pack jersey & the RONAL D'oh! Write the Future T-shirts are available at Niketowns.

^^^ damn, should have had my mom swing by niketown for the black brasil. who else was in the pack?

Back
Top Bottom