Nike 30th Anniversary “Just Do It” Campaign.

And why would it be “sweet”? Oh, a racist hoping they get shot just because? Dude must be a MAGA racist

Man when does the special edition gear drop?? Gonna buy everything! So glad to see this. If you hate this move by Nike then you represent everything he protested against. If your more angry at him protesting then to what he’s protesting against, you are the problem.

Oh yea and I’m active duty military for 13 years, 6 tours overseas and enough common sense to know he isn’t disrespecting the flag or troops!

Personally I think this was a very smart move on Nike's part. I mean think about it, Yeezy are basically Adidas bread and butter. Kanye isn't the most popular figure head. **** prior to the tiny slides incident a bunch of people were claiming that they wanted Kanye out of here. So here Nike provides you with a completely solemn man who did what he felt was the right thing to do. And whether he is living well or not, that moment will forever be the turning point for the rest of his life. Who knows what would have happened had he decided not to take that knee. So I think this is Nike's way of showing contrast between the two companies veiled attempt at ethics.

Last edited:
And why would it be “sweet”? Oh, a racist hoping they get shot just because? Dude must be a MAGA racist
Racist? Every race can wear this stuff, and it will still be great when they need police help. Because everyone that disagrees with this move is a racist.......sure.
Pretty obviously by the responses who Nike is catering to with this move, the low IQ crowd. Well, let's hope for Nike's sake those folks got enough money to keep the sales going.

Last edited:
If you're implying that football = everything, then sure, he sacrificed everything.

In my eyes, sacrificing everything for him entails his career and any subsequent earnings that would benefit him from the result of his career. If he weren't a pro athlete, Nike would not be paying him however much they're paying him to be the face of this campaign and having it backdated to when he started protesting.

Again, I concede that he did sacrifice his career as a football player, and as a result, all the years that he spent preparing for life as a pro athlete that were for essentially for naught. But your career is just one aspect of "everything". He's still being paid very handsomely, and, as a result, cannot say that he sacrificed "everything".

Do you think he still would have held his stance this long if Nike hadn't been backing him? It's hard to say. But to truly have sacrificed everything, that means he would've had to sacrifice the paychecks that Nike's been sending him to publicly defend his beliefs and actions.

The biggest thing he sacrificed is him and his family's livelihood, which I'd say is everything. He's been on the receiving end of violent threats, including death threats on a daily basis. That's hard to ignore in a divided, racist America. Being an outspoken black figure has never ended well in the past.

And he was already benched when he started protesting. Funny how none of this protesting happened when he was starting the games.

This is a very bad move by Nike and i think they will regret this...... The Boss at Nike already got a letter from the National Association of Police Organizations saying 241.000 employees + their family members + friends will boycott Nike..... that is not chump change and Nike's image has taken a even bigger beating in a matter of hours.

$43 million worth of media exposure.... you can't measure that, that is not money........ however:
The 3.75 billion that they lost when their stock dropped ...... that you CAN measure
oh no. Nike is bankrupt now?????

Kaep shouldve just tap danced like a good decent man.

Now whos gonna make our off white sneakers dad?

$43 million worth of media exposure.... you can't measure that, that is not money........ however:
The 3.75 billion that they lost when their stock dropped ...... that you CAN measure
they didnt really lose that money though, the shareholders did. ANd it is only ~3%, they will bounce back and be fine...

Jimmies will be rustled. Bold move by Nike. Reminds me of a move by a sports team owner that signed the first black player, i forget which team sport, but it was a ballsy move by the owner.

Son, this is not THAT. Cut it out lol!

But that black player was probably a decent man.

Fellas I think we’ve discovered a troll!

will be sweet when the people wearing his apparel and shoes need police help

:smile::smokin

Actually guys, a closet/ not so closet Racist!

@UnicornHunter This was your rallying cry a few months back, have you violated the terms of service and returned to NT spewing the same garbage?

D3E0D4B7-5C20-414F-865B-9BAC5EE241A4.jpeg

Son, this is not THAT. Cut it out lol!

Fellas I think we’ve discovered a troll!

Actually guys, a closet/ not so closet Racist!

@UnicornHunter This was your rallying cry a few months back, have you violated the terms of service and returned to NT spewing the same garbage?

D3E0D4B7-5C20-414F-865B-9BAC5EE241A4.jpeg
Lmfao that is coming from the dude that skammed someone for shoes. Smh.

nah NT been littered with those types. SWS. keep watch on him though.

Too me it's all about disrespect of the flag. There are plenty of other places and opportunities to show displeasure but DO NOT do anything except stand, salute or cover your heart when the Stars and Stripes are flown and OUR National Anthem is played. That's pretty simple and not asking too much. I'm assuming "sacrifice everything" means that Kapernick is donating ALL his NIKE contract money? If it's anything but, then it's a farce- he's not "sacrificing everything"

It definitely is asking too much.

Look at you attempting to define another person’s sacrifice.

Are you showing us your first night’s HW assignment from Tr*mp university where you have to misinterpret the hell out of something related to patriotism?

This is HELLA cute!

Lebron the biggest name arguably in all of sports is signed with Nike. Kobe one of the biggest nba stars in history is signed with Nike. Serena one of the biggest names in tennis signed with Nike. Ronaldo the biggest name in soccer is with Nike.

Nike makes majority of NBA/NFL apparel. Nike makes soccer uniforms and cleats worn all over the WORLD. A world in which nobody gives a damn about a guy in another country kneeling. I can go on and on. The middle aged men who only spend $40 on a pair of Monarchs once every 3 years at Modells aren’t gonna crush Nike with their boycott. And I have cop friends and a lot of them aren’t offended by ONE guys opinion. America preaches freedom of speech but wanna get upset anytime someone they disagree with exercises their right to it.

Racist? Every race can wear this stuff, and it will still be great when they need police help. Because everyone that disagrees with this move is a racist.......sure.
Pretty obviously by the responses who Nike is catering to with this move, the low IQ crowd. Well, let's hope for Nike's sake those folks got enough money to keep the sales going.
Whomp whomp you want people shot. And this is all for racial equality. Yes, is you’re against this you’re a racist. You’re trying really hard to look like a racists and it’s working. Your knee jerk reaction to a racial equality movement is to complain. You’re a weak internet racist that won’t do anything yourself. Sit baby boy.

“Low IQ” LoL, my goodness. Here’s a fact, states with low graduation rates, low literacy and low math skills overwhelmingly vote........ TRUMP LOL.

You being angry means Nike won. You busy watching their money while you sit in your own piss crying about something you don’t have the balls to do yourself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom