Nike 70s Thread

Yup, daybreaks dropped today.

Went ahead and copped the tan joints. Nike wouldn’t honor my 20% off coupon today so hopefully they sit a few weeks and I can use it the.
Im having a hard time not copping those tans. Post pics please

Both are up on NDC. Already ordered the blue pair :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

6B934129-CC63-4B3E-9504-C60E2081BCA9.jpeg

F9E8E863-8529-4DF0-AC2A-A70AA168DDF3.jpeg

https://www.nike.com/t/air-tailwind-79-shoe-PNXmkq/487754-010

84C16990-78F9-430C-A3CD-F02E6485851B.jpeg

Oh these guys here nice too!!

Yup just picked those up. I'll rotate those with my killshots this summer (I know I'm boring....lol). Hopefully I can cop the stranger things joints. I'm loving this retro vibe Nike is on. FYI scattered larger sizes of the gym red and indigo force for $79.99 at eastbay. Black are available too at full price. All current codes (KICK15 KICK20 KICK25) work and free shipping.

https://www.eastbay.com/product/nike-air-tailwind-79-mens/87754602.html

Yup just picked those up. I'll rotate those with my killshots this summer (I know I'm boring....lol). Hopefully I can cop the stranger things joints. I'm loving this retro vibe Nike is on. FYI scattered larger sizes of the gym red and indigo force for $79.99 at eastbay. Black are available too at full price. All current codes (KICK15 KICK20 KICK25) work and free shipping.

https://www.eastbay.com/product/nike-air-tailwind-79-mens/87754602.html

I was thinking the same thing with my Killshot and you just convinced me to do it haha.

Also good look on that code. I wish they had a 12 left in the indigo force because I would cop.

those waffles are gems.

lucky to find a DS pair.

id swap in some white or sail laces tho. just like the way it looks on the vintage models.

good pick up tho...

Can anyone compare sizing in Tailwinds and Daybreaks? They look like they should be the same. But I’m seeing people saying to go half down on Tailwinds and I just went half up on Daybreaks and they fit perfect if not a little snug.

Green stranger things tailwinds are available now on SNS. Picked up a pair as I feel like SNKRS is going to be a trainwreck.

SNKRS is like the worst app ever. It said I was in line. Then on the stranger things tailwinds section it said purchased. Now it says sold out. I have no idea what to believe...lol. No confirmation email so gonna go with missed out on SNKRS.

I like the green ST’s but i dont like that the tongue is colored.

For those that copped, lmk if they came with extra laces...

Its cool that nike brought these back but they need to slow down with these.

Vintage kicks been my pocket for years now. Would hate to see these things turn go roshe status...

Its cool that nike brought these back but they need to slow down with these.

Vintage kicks been my pocket for years now. Would hate to see these things turn go roshe status...

It’ll just be like all their other models... put out a certain model in a variety of colorways, then put it away for another 5 years. I don’t think it’ll hit Roshe status.

I want them to release the waffle racers again, even though they just did in 2017. I can’t get enough waffles.

It’ll just be like all their other models... put out a certain model in a variety of colorways, then put it away for another 5 years. I don’t think it’ll hit Roshe status.

I want them to release the waffle racers again, even though they just did in 2017. I can’t get enough waffles.
Didn't buy the be green waffle racers back then and somehow they've completely disappeared from the internet in 11.5

Back
Top Bottom