Nike 70s Thread

upload_2019-8-8_12-57-13.jpeg

upload_2019-8-8_12-58-23.jpeg

upload_2019-8-8_12-58-56.jpeg

Does anyone know when these drop on NDC? Im seeing them start to pop up overseas... please tell me the US is getting them

What’s up with the upside down TW79s? Aren’t they scheduled to be launching tomorrow on SNKRs because I don’t see them?

What’s up with the upside down TW79s? Aren’t they scheduled to be launching tomorrow on SNKRs because I don’t see them?

They’re up on SNS for a release tonight. I bought the first two releases from them with no issues... will prob do the same tonight, as I don’t want the SNKRS drama.

I hate cross-posting but I'm looking to cop soon...

Just discovered literally the first women's shoe that I actually wanted AND comes in a women's 15.5 (mens 14 :lol:), the UC lucky green Daybreaks. So, size and half up is good? I've got narrow feet.

I suppose it'll have to work because the only alternative is a women's 16.5 :rofl:

They really had me sweating in line for 5 minutes like i wasnt the only one on there

Knowing damn well these will be sitting on ndc tomorrow

They really had me sweating in line for 5 minutes like i wasnt the only one on there

Knowing damn well these will be sitting on ndc tomorrow

Same here. I already felt ridiculous waiting for a pair of daybreaks to go live. Nike was trolling with the “you’re in line” crap.

Blues are dope, it wasnt an easy pass. Too many blue runners right now though. Sad to see they sold out i prob wouldve ended up copping

They returned. I may end up copping myself if I make it though the Labor Day weekend with wallet intact lol.

Back
Top Bottom