Nike 70s Thread

Cold weather rolling in means that the flyknits are in hibernation and the retro racers are out and about.

176FBD62-4E37-4C37-BB5E-DDB25E35A792.jpeg

Got these in today. Didn't know it had double laces. It's hard to explain the difference between these and daybreaks but these just seem more round when looking down. But I'm certain they fit and feel about the same. Still I like em.
Are these more closer to daybreak or tailwind?

A set of my grails just landed on my doorstep. I’ve been searching in my size for these for over 6 years. They popped up on eBay the other day, and it took only 3 days for them to arrive from Japan. DS condition as well :pimp:

E8B63170-7EBC-4100-AD5C-7BCF96969A89.jpeg
How did you find these???

How did you find these???

I have saved searches on eBay, and I usually check them every other night or so. I also have used buyee.jp many times to get stuff directly from Japan. Luckily for myself who is a waffle racer fan, they are also very popular in Japan. So I am able to find a lot of the waffle racers I like in excellent condition at great prices. Coincidently though, the accompanying shoes from the size? pack that are yellow with the blue swooshes I picked up a couple years ago from somebody in England.

I'm starting to dig for some waffle racers now. Gotta check the Japanese marketplaces.

Waffle Racer and Daybreaks are easily my favorite waffle models. They just fit my feet so well.

Any love here for this collaboration? Picked these up off eBay for a good price.
Been eyeing them wine trying to find some waffle racers and are one the very few Off White Nike models I liked.
Might remove the outer plastic type layer on some parts.

PXL_20230125_001952098.jpg

Any love here for this collaboration? Picked these up off eBay for a good price.
Been eyeing them wine trying to find some waffle racers and are one the very few Off White Nike models I liked.

I like them but idk why on all the secondary laces they put the eyelet right on top of your big tone nail. Found it annoying.but cool shoe

I like them but idk why on all the secondary laces they put the eyelet right on top of your big tone nail. Found it annoying.but cool shoe
Hmm I don't have any of the eyelets over my toe nails they are more towards the back of the toe.

If they didn’t have those silly extra laces over the top of them, I’d be all in.

Back
Top Bottom