Nike 70s Thread

Old Dogs, New Tricks

(The Waffles might be my fav out of this rotation. If Nike adds them back to NBY, I might double up.)

IMG_1957.jpg

They definitely need to be added back. I don't want to settle for the damn grinch pair.

When its all said and done, I'm going to be really salty I didn't get this shoe in that CW.

No killshots for me. Happy with the quality and comfort on the waffle trainer 2 but I don’t like how it looks on my foot. I should have gone with my Cortez sizing.
Word. I haven’t really switched up Nike sizing too much. I did wear 8.5 for the longest, but as I got older, I noticed the heal was slipping a lot. I always wore my shoes loose, so it didn’t matter. I go for comfort now. I pretty much tie and lace them up all the way these days. Size 8 in nikes fit me much better.

I was talking about the summit white CW.

I randomly checked Finish Line after posting this only to see that there was a FSR restock and was able to snag the 13. :D
Yeah, I’m really on the fence on those. I’m not sure about the visible netting. It’s a dope shoe though, but I don’t think I can pull it off. Lol

I don't think the Pre Days are for me. If I get something with Air in it these days it will be the '21s.

Got the Mean Green Challenger OGs in and the Black/Whites from Hibbetts just for their tongues for an upcoming project.

776F5DDB-67F8-4FE0-8671-90771D7997D8.jpeg

I see waffle one is tts, idk what to grab with no 12.5 being available. I fit 12 in some shoes 12.5 in others. 13s on the ones the run small 😭

Damnit Nike! Be consistent not in the mood to order and return :rolleyes

so a 12 would be ideal then considering I would typically go for 12.5 for room?
Guess only 1 way to find out 😕

Summit white finally came in from Champs. Went with the 12, they fit -- not snug but im unsure if i should keep or go back with my tts 12.5 🤔

If i replace the insole though def would need to go to 12.5 i think -- stock insole Id take out but its in there with some kinda tacky stuff on cotton. Dont wanna mess it up if i gotta return

Back
Top Bottom