NIKE ACG thread

bucket hat does not include mask, had my friend go into Nikelab NYC to see if they had the 3 in 1 hats there or bucket hat w/ mask. he said bucket doesnt have the mask

Just got the final response from NikeLab via Twitter... The bucket will not feature a mask / face flap. That's that. 

Anyone know why I can't access NDC on chrome? Says access denied. I can when I use incognito, does it have something to do with me setting up a page monitor on the acg page?

Anyone know why I can't access NDC on chrome? Says access denied. I can when I use incognito, does it have something to do with me setting up a page monitor on the acg page?

Yes. They've flagged you for refreshing the page too much.

No, it usually drops off within 30 min to an hour based on my experiences running into it.
BTW, now that you know the bucket hat has no face mask do you still think it's worth the $75? I'm wish washy on it. Just bought myself a 40 oz hydroflask this morning and bought a pair of unbrandeds last week

BTW, now that you know the bucket hat has no face mask do you still think it's worth the $75? I'm wish washy on it. Just bought myself a 40 oz hydroflask this morning and bought a pair of unbrandeds last week

It's a nice bucket. $75 is steep without the balaclava, though. If you're a fan of wearing buckets and having one most people won't have, go for it.

If it was a true bucket I would have copped last night. Im just not a fan of those bell hats, its really nice though... Plus I got a big *** head, that thing might look like yarmukle szn on my dome.

Last edited:
i dont want the bonnet no more.

Just gonna go to army supply and cop a blacklava for $5 and wear it under my tory lanes hat

**** this

If it was a true bucket I would have copped last night. Im just not a fan of those bell hats, its really nice though... Plus I got a big *** head, that thing might look like yarmukle szn on my dome.
I have the same problem.

Cant rock any of those sup buckets bc my head too big. You gotta have a 7 1/8 head to wear those smh

Last edited:

I have the same problem.

Cant rock any of those sup buckets bc my head too big. You gotta have a 7 1/8 head to wear those smh
lol man im like a 73/8 when im skin bald dawg. i feel your pain. 5 panel caps....nope. snapbacks, fitteds, adjustables and buckets only. 

btw i checked every tier0 site in the world (literally) its a wrap for the cap. only buckets left. thats steep for a bucket. if it were 50 id do it but 75 is a grip. although its functional and very nice

Last edited:
Any of those sites with the bucket stateside? Not trying to drop $$$$ on shipping it to LA

I have the same problem.

Dont you have dreads too?
laugh.gif
Lol nahh

Any of those sites with the bucket stateside? Not trying to drop $$$$ on shipping it to LA
yeah gimme some time cause i gotta go thru all 20-30+ again lol. i scour every single one. you would be surprised how many times i found the last of something int he world online. 

theyll still be there the buckets arent moving like the cap. ill get back to u tonight. 

Back
Top Bottom