NIKE ACG thread

very excited for the 3 in 1 caps to come in. from the people that have it in hand nothing but positive things to say so far.
The only negative thing I have to say is the inability to secure the flaps of the hat inside of the hat. They go inside, but it's up to the wearer to make sure everything is tucked appropriately.

Might be random, but I had no clue that the ACG KMTR strap had magnets that could connect it like this... haha

Yeah, it's called a Fidlock. Basically a magnet with a specific shape design so that it won't come undone by natural motion. Honestly, that's probably 25% of the reason I bought the shoe...the other 25% because of Errolson's name  and 50% because of looks. Hah.

Last edited:
The collaborating designer, Errolson Hugh (co-founder of the niche tech apparel brand ACRONYM), has gained a ton of mainstream popularity in the past couple of years. His name alone will sell the products, even though I'm not sure how much actual input he has on each and every piece. Usually people who are fans of his designs are accustomed to higher price points (prices of NikeLab pieces are dwarfed by his own line's prices) and are into unconventional looking footwear/apparel in the interest of tech and functionality. As always, with larger fanbase and exposure, it will increase the demand. To some, they might consider these collab ACG lines as a diffusion line of the ACRONYM brand, which makes Errolson's brand more accessible to the masses. I have no doubt that a lot of Errolson fanboys (I don't use that term derrogatively) are buying up this stuff to fill in the gaps between ACRONYM releases (typically two drops per year).

In past ACG releases Nike spread some really nice vids letting Errolson talk about the design process, showing him choosing materials, doing sketches and so on. Might be marketing strategy though, however most ACG pieces definitely carry Errolsons ACRNYM design signatures.
Have some pieces like to 3 in 1 Gore Trenchcoat and the quality is on point with some well executed features.
Glad that I finally found a ACG shoe that I actually like (always preferred the apparel until the KMTR in black).

definitely trying to cop as many pieces due to the influence Errolson has on the ACG line. Just have to be reasonable lol. All the stuff has been great really. NikeLab ACG stuff to me typically trumps all it all for me with Nike.

Dope w the joggers - thanks for the different fits. Looks great to me bud. [emoji]128170[/emoji]
cheers, man.  glad the pics were helpful to form an opinion either way, haha.  i swear that the shoe looks a lot better in person.  personally i like the shoe.  it's not too crazy looking so you don't need to go full techwear to wear it.  just some slim/skinny pants that are fitted at the bottom.

This is a rare great impulse purchase since the obsidian Air Max LD-Zeros back in 2015. :lol: I really like how these feel; the fit reminds me a lot of the Presto Ultra Flyknit, which I love so much that I wore those almost everyday. It's what I would say "controversially loose," meaning there's going to be a heavy debate going between 1/2 size down and TTS. A lot of my shoes are really fitted (like the VaporMax), so I'd like to have shoes that has a super-relaxed and loose fit. These definitely fit the bill with the TTS selection.

View media item 2441958

According to nikes twitter, watch the product page for the hats.
I'm assuming a random day and time. It's really annoying. Most shops already sold out (only got a few each).

Huge disappointment. 

I thought, I got lucky with the cargo shorts, but in the rush I messed up, never checked the order and therefor ended up with the fleeces instead. I'll probably end up keeping them, but they're definitely not a substitute for the cargos. Very happy with the Golden cargo pants though.

Huge disappointment. 

I thought, I got lucky with the cargo shorts, but in the rush I messed up, never checked the order and therefor ended up with the fleeces instead. I'll probably end up keeping them, but they're definitely not a substitute for the cargos. Very happy with the Golden cargo pants though.

View media item 2442920
If you still want the cargo shorts, www.blendsus.com still have them starting with Large.

https://www.blendsus.com/products/nikelab-acg-cargo-short-black

Huge disappointment. 

View media item 2442920

Do the pants have a really low drop-crotch? I was eying it for a while, but it seems like it hangs really low.

Just bought the cap overseas just in case I missed out on Nike. It was almost $30 shipping. It kind of makes me regret it but oh well.

http://www.oneblockdown.it/en/nikel...unisex/nikelab-acg-cap-3-in-1-888675-010/6265

Omfg!! Repped Man!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Been prowling on the net for days with no luck but finally got it earlier Thanks to you!!
Now, keep my fingers crossed and hopefully i get a shipping confirmation soon rather than a refund email... :smile:

Back
Top Bottom