NIKE ACG thread

Got the all-black Antartiks. Struggle to put on, but comfortable once laced-up. Good thing I half sized-up with these. :lol:

gonna get the junipers down the road

gettyimages-154150978-2048x2048.jpg

Did you find these to fit a full size short?
Im not normally a size confusion person or a wide footer but these are killing my toes. Infact my big toenail ends right where the mudguard ends and there is an odd rubbing like ive never felt.

Your not alone buddy. When I tried them on at my local outlet, I wanted to like them, I really did. I bought a new Trek hybrid bicycle and was going to get a pair of ACG to wear when I ride and these I just couldn't do it. The way the shoe made your foot sit (on a sloped angle) and the fact even a size 12 was basically too small (I'm an 11 by the Brannock device). Skipped them and bought a pair of Air Revaderchis instead (I used to wear Mowabbs way back when I was riding a lot in the early 2000s). It's a comfortable shoes no doubt but just fits short, even going up a full size.

Yeah... I ordered online from a final sale. That heel to toe drop with the extra tight sizing was a bit confusing for an acg product, especially considering most hiking footwear allows for extra space. Its the first shoe since the jordan with the big hole in the side, that i couldnt make it an hour in, in my regular nike size.

Did you find these to fit a full size short?
Im not normally a size confusion person or a wide footer but these are killing my toes. Infact my big toenail ends right where the mudguard ends and there is an odd rubbing like ive never felt.
Yes now that you mention it. I could have and should have went up a 1/2 size. Mr Porter ended up having them for $35, so unfortunately I didnt get a chance to try them on.

what's the mowabb that had the lil man mowing the lawn on them. I believe this image was on the bottom. shoe I'm referring to released around 1992, 93?

Back
Top Bottom