NIKE ACG thread

picked up the moc 3.0 for 60 shipped off of concepts

Hi, anybody who bought these? Just wanted to ask how they fit? I'm 5'6'' with 32 waist, would a Small be perfect? Thank you!
NIKE_ACG_CARGO_PANTS_-_CD7646-325_1920x.png

I'm looking at a shoe for hiking to waterfalls and I'm wondering if anyone could give me advice on picking between the Gor-tex Air Force one and the ACG Antarktik.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1584459746344.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1584459746344.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 717
My feet are normal-ish width (very slightly on the wide side) and went with my Nike TTS too. Fit was perfect.

So you went with your normal Nike size?

I'm similar to you, slightly wide. 9E in Brannock. I havn't worn a Pegasus in awhile, last i checked i was a size 10 in the 31.

I wear a 10 in AF1s, 10.5 in the Antartiks.

Yes I did (I have an 10.5 in almost evrything and a narrow foot). These are hella comfy btw.
I can't wait to try mine, I been wearing my terra gobes and they cool but the sizing is so off. I went up half and still right there on my toe, not uncomfortable but I'm used to wiggle room in my TTS so this is different...

So you went with your normal Nike size?

I'm similar to you, slightly wide. 9E in Brannock. I havn't worn a Pegasus in awhile, last i checked i was a size 10 in the 31.

I wear a 10 in AF1s, 10.5 in the Antartiks.

Yeah I went with what I consider my normal Nike size (8.5 in Jordan 1s, most dunks, AF1 lows, unpadded Flyknit Trainers) whereas I go up .5 for a lot of Nike running shoes like the Pegasus 36, Lunarglide 4, etc. Unfortunately haven't tried the Antartiks.

my wife loves her zaherras. on the other hand, i’ve worn these talaria boots a bunch of times and they are one of the worst feeling shoes on foot. the uppers are super stiff even after all those wears. i even wore em on a trip to tokyo and ended up buying a different pair a few days in. every year it so, i wear em for a couple days to give em another shot and they always disappoint. i’m not sure why i’ve never given them away :lol:

2F4E4890-F599-4CF7-BF99-98B82BF091A1.jpeg

my wife loves her zaherras. on the other hand, i’ve worn these talaria boots a bunch of times and they are one of the worst feeling shoes on foot. the uppers are super stiff even after all those wears. i even wore em on a trip to tokyo and ended up buying a different pair a few days in. every year it so, i wear em for a couple days to give em another shot and they always disappoint. i’m not sure why i’ve never given them away :lol:

2F4E4890-F599-4CF7-BF99-98B82BF091A1.jpeg

Wow. I only had eyes for the purple pair, but the blue/pink looks amazing.

For those asking about the sizing of the Antartiks, I went .5 up and thankfully I did. It’s a pain to put on the shoes with the collar that I never bother securing it with a velcro. It did loosen up and it’s really comfortable over time, and I use mine for work, btw.

I’ve used it in trekking, snow in VT, rain, etc. and it has held up pretty nicely. Gonna need a better discount tho so I can double up. :lol:

If this helps anyone, my Zoom Terra Zaherra's arrived. I'm a brannock 9E (slightly wide near pinky toe). Also for reference, I'm a 10 in AF1s, Jordans 4, 5, 6, ACG Dog Mountains, and 10.5 in Jordan 1s, 3, 11, 12, 13, AM90s, ACG Antartiks.

With Dri-fit socks:
  • 9 fit perfect lengthwise but tight around pinky toe.
  • 10 was comfortable all around, but heel slippage unless I tied the laces down tight which unfortunately you could feel through the tongue. Also the I could feel some rubbing around the achilles on my left foot.
Kept the 10 and also ordered a 9.5

Overall, very comfortable. Not as squishy as my React EXP-14 (size 10) and more bounce than my React Element 87 (Size 10).

Back
Top Bottom