NIKE ACG thread

Latest pickups
DSC_0300res.jpg

There's a lot of previous season acg on ebay for half off. Are they knockoff/grey market or are they most likely legit? Is acg knocked off like the hyped Nike sneakers?

So also thinking about just paying up for Mountain flys.

10 in almost all J’s / AF-1’s, should I go up half a size?

I wear a 10.5 in all nikes and jordans EXCEPT OG huarache's I needed to go to 11.5. The 10.5s in the mountain flys were too snug for me to the point where I wouldn't look forward to wearing them. I got an 11 and they fit great.

There's a lot of previous season acg on ebay for half off. Are they knockoff/grey market or are they most likely legit? Is acg knocked off like the hyped Nike sneakers?

I‘ve been seeing those knockoff ACG hoodies missing the zip pouch/pockets in the front and missing the locking drawcords on the collar. Be careful.

Thanks for the feedback yall! I’ve never had an 11 in Nikes that has ever fit me, but it sounds like even an 11 may work in these for me.

Anybody who has a pair of wildwoods? How do they fit? Should I go TTS or half up? Thanks!

I‘ve been seeing those knockoff ACG hoodies missing the zip pouch/pockets in the front and missing the locking drawcords on the collar. Be careful.
Thanks for the heads up. I got both my acg cargos during last 3 month for half off off ebay. Here is the link to a green ones - https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-S-Nike...-Green-Small-CD7646-325-180-tags/293801498544
Both pants and seller doesn't look suspect to me.
Black's listing is not available anymore. But here is the link to another size from this seller. Seems legit as well.
I think fakes exist. But my guess is this acg stuff hit the outlets. You just need to pay attention. Just searched for acg hoodies and there are a few around $50 with zippered pockets, drawstring and hood toggles. I'm sure some pieces from last Errolson collection hit the outlets as well. There were plenty of splatter printed jackets and other stuff for a half off.

Been lurking this forum for a bit, but finally made an account..

Received the Nike SFB Field Boot as a gift for the holidays, but they're too heavy and stiff-bottomed for me. Will probably sell them.
I still want a waterproof boot that is lightweight with flexibility in the sole and decided on the ACG Terra Antarktik.

I live in NYC, but there's obviously nowhere that has the Antarktik in stock anymore, so I'm trying to figure out sizing.
Been reading responses in the thread so I know to go at least a half-size up, but I don't know my AF-1 size.

I'm trying to decide between 10.5 or 11.
Leaning towards 11.

I wear:
10.5 - Free RN 2017 (my most comfortable shoe)
10 - VaporMax Utility 2018
10 - SB Check Canvas (Vans style flat-footed shoe)
11 - SFB Field 2 8" Gore-Tex Tactical Boot (maybe slightly too big but still comfortable)

Been checking stock for the all-black Antarktik at the usual suspects (eBay, StockX, GOAT, etc) but no luck for sub $300.
Any opinions/recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Also on the hunt for something that will probably not happen..

Looks like there are a few different versions of the ACG cap with fleece ear flaps.

ACG Tailwind Sherpa Cap - US version - Ar0497-013
tailwindsherpapurple.jpg

ACG AW84 Cap - Euro(?) version - Cv2637-010
acgaw84fleece.jpg

Images above taken from old eBay auctions, but @kixplore has a video detailing some ACG headwear (below) and his version (AW84) also seems to have fleece on the inner lining of the entire cap, not just the ears. I can't seem to find that AW84 version anywhere though. Probably because it's long gone.

Anyone have either version?
Is the non-fleece lined version still warm enough on top to be a winter hat?

If you have any insight, my cold bald head thanks you!

Does anybody have a link to these trail pants from the recent collection? Only ones I've been able to find online are shops from Asia and Australia and apparently they can't ship Nike products internationally anymore. I'm located in Canada.

fbc1d44366854751f8547459470043edd464577a_1400x.jpg

Does anybody have a link to these trail pants from the recent collection? Only ones I've been able to find online are shops from Asia and Australia and apparently they can't ship Nike products internationally anymore. I'm located in Canada.

I found a few other sites that have them, but probably not super helpful since they don't seem to ship to USA (assuming the same for Canada).

WTF..., those Women’s Lahars were just released on SNKRS-JP and Black one got sold out while there’s only 1 size left for wheat in 30min...

Can anyone that’s been in the snow quite a bit recommend me a good ACG pair for comfort?

Just tested my Mountain Flys on 4 miles of rocky trail with melting snow today. With the Mountain Flys your feet will be VERY warm and comfortable, BUT the heel does not have the zoom air so you can feel heel impact a lot more. It’s not bad, but noticeably different from the Zaherras. With the Zaherras, you can wear thick socks to make up for the warmth, but they aren’t water proof. I think the traction is about equal on both.

I love the Mountain Flys for the overall comfort, warmth and water proofing but you can’t go wrong with either. The Zaherras are VERY close all around in comfort and actually have better heel cushioning in my opinion, but I’m giving the Mountain Flys the slight advantage overall.

My gf wore her Zaherras today. 👇🏽

Edit: I would go up a half size in both.

94D04A2E-AD62-4DEF-AB06-BE23F554EE0C.jpeg

856AE0BF-5DE8-43FC-95B3-4BB16704C317.jpeg

4379C578-FBAA-4235-B9B9-DDEC9087B303.jpeg

89CBD9CD-8CE9-4C0E-A01F-1660820FE159.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom