NIKE ACG thread

Seems like Haven will get their own edition of Mountain Fly in Low... (Sorry, guess I was late...)
91FBC94E-D2DE-4A95-BB5B-99456F425BA3.jpeg

https://sneakernews.com/2021/01/27/haven-nike-acg-mountain-fly-low-black-anthracite-release-date/

Last edited:
Interesting...they look like a cross between the mountain flys and the terra globes. Doesn't appear to be gore-tex though?

Damn mountain flys are fire. Hopefully they dont fit like Gobes and back heel doesnt dig into achilles.

Does anybody have a link to these trail pants from the recent collection? Only ones I've been able to find online are shops from Asia and Australia and apparently they can't ship Nike products internationally anymore. I'm located in Canada.

fbc1d44366854751f8547459470043edd464577a_1400x.jpg
Hey bro, just checked Nike Canada and they're there listed as Coming Soon along with a few other pieces that didn't drop in Canada the first time.

pwguy pwguy , I’m doubled socks in my size 10 and feet still got a bit chilly. I took a handful of steps into deep snow and didn’t feel any moisture. Aquarius Snake Aquarius Snake helped me a bunch with sizing and believe he told me they’d be solid enough for water/snow resistance but obviously not water proof. For $80 shipped, it was a good, comfortable option for what we are doing on this weekend trip...

I can definitely see that. Which came first, those or the Kevin Durant 10s? I had a couple of pairs, including the pair below and loved that lacing set up.

495CEA3C-A41C-4426-9EA1-D231FDDA17FB.png

Back
Top Bottom