NIKE ACG thread

Love my Deschutz’s for water. Good traction, dries quickly and because of the forefoot and ankle strap your foot is locked in.

For anyone who is a half size TTS, do you go up or down with the recent Deschutz releases? My Nike TTS is 9.5. I grabbed a recent Deschutz in a 9 and it fits, but I wonder if the 10 would be better. All insights appreciated. Thanks!

For anyone who is a half size TTS, do you go up or down with the recent Deschutz releases? My Nike TTS is 9.5. I grabbed a recent Deschutz in a 9 and it fits, but I wonder if the 10 would be better. All insights appreciated. Thanks!

I go between 12.5 and 13 for Nikes/Jordans so I tried a 12 and 13 and went with the 12. The 13 felt like a bigger base but I liked the lockdown of the 12 and not having to overpull the straps on the 13.

To anybody wondering about the sizing on Deschutz, I picked up a 12 and a 13 for comparison since I float between the two: 13 in most Nike models (SBs, Running, Basketball), 12.5 in Jordans, 12 in dress shoes.

Length - they're nearly identical front to back and wouldn't experience any toe overhang on either.

Width - The sole of the 12 almost feels like a 1 to 1 on my foot which is a bit too narrow and the 13 has a slightly wider base I'm more comfortable with. The top strap is where the biggest difference is. When tightened to my liking around the ankle, I had more velcro and strap available on the 13. With the 12, I had to loosen it a bit but there's no overhang. I guess for this, it may be more of an aesthetic choice.

13 on the left, 12 on the right.

IMG_5253 2.jpg

With socks, the 13 feels more comfortable whereas the 12 is kinda tight but more secure - especially in the heel. Without socks, the 12 feels great but in the 13, my foot moves around a bit. I'm still a bit undecided on which I prefer:lol:

IMG_5254.jpg

I'm a 10.5 and ALWAYS go with a 10 in Nike slides and Deschutz. 11 is way to big and doesn't fit right for me.

I go between 12.5 and 13 for Nikes/Jordans so I tried a 12 and 13 and went with the 12. The 13 felt like a bigger base but I liked the lockdown of the 12 and not having to overpull the straps on the 13.

Thanks, great point about the straps, I'm already making them tighter than the midpoint on the 9s and I have skinny ankles. If the 10 has longer straps I'd be screwed. 9 it is!

what size do you wear? im a true size 10and a 10.5 in air max. slighty wide feet, dont knw if i should get a 10 or 11

I'm 7.5 in Nikes TTS, got 7s and 8s in Deschutz. I returned the 7s as I thought the 8 fit better. The 7s were just too tight.

I'm 7.5 in Nikes TTS, got 7s and 8s in Deschutz. I returned the 7s as I thought the 8 fit better. The 7s were just too tight.

These responses are all so interesting, looks like it's best to grab both of you're a half size and try em both. Too bad they sell out and sit on stockx these days!

Last edited:
i believe a medium is 6-8 and a large is 8-12?

Sounds right if it's the same as their other socks. I'll give it a whirl, was annoyed to miss them on release day. Notre also has the Wizard Island tee, which I happen to love (although I can imagine that it's a polarizing graphic), so might grab that too. Torn about size there too since I know the shirts run big, but I'll prolly go TTS and get an M unless anyone has one and thinks they're enormous?

Sounds right if it's the same as their other socks. I'll give it a whirl, was annoyed to miss them on release day. Notre also has the Wizard Island tee, which I happen to love (although I can imagine that it's a polarizing graphic), so might grab that too. Torn about size there too since I know the shirts run big, but I'll prolly go TTS and get an M unless anyone has one and thinks they're enormous?

nike website said loose fit for those t-shirts before.

These responses are all so interesting, looks like it's best to grab both of you're a half size and try em both. Too bad they sell out and sit on stockx these days!

It just goes to show that everybody's feet/fit preference differ.

I'd go TTS on the shirts, got the new big logo tee and they're loose but not huge.

I’m a 9.5 ordered and 9 and a 10,
Returned the 9 and kept the 10. Cause if I do decide to wear socks 10 felt better

is anyone interested in a pair of these? sitting in a box in my closet, wasn't really feeling them

thought I would start here at NT , PM me if interested
Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 8.22.30 AM.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom