NIKE ACG thread

Feeling like a dumbass....Bought from Size but didn't realize I was paying VAT. Then saw the post here about Hanon. Unfortunately, Size can't cancel the order, and I can't figure out how to process a VAT refund request since they don't permit free returns. What a PITA. I guess I had my Jordan Retro brain on, and saw it was available this morning and jumped on it...That's what I get for doing this at 430am....With my luck, these will be available everywhere and go on discount.....damn it.

I didn't think they would ever release this jacket in the US... just in time for summer 😕
Screenshot_20220309-093656_Nike.jpg

I just can’t spend $350 on a technical jacket that doesn’t have Velcro cuffs.

Feeling like a dumbass....Bought from Size but didn't realize I was paying VAT. Then saw the post here about Hanon. Unfortunately, Size can't cancel the order, and I can't figure out how to process a VAT refund request since they don't permit free returns. What a PITA. I guess I had my Jordan Retro brain on, and saw it was available this morning and jumped on it...That's what I get for doing this at 430am....With my luck, these will be available everywhere and go on discount.....damn it.
I’m in the same boat, was panicing at 2:00 in the morning and didnt take the time to review a breakdown of the transaction. It sucks, but I’m going to chalk it up as the cost of doing business trying to secure a size 13. Still cheaper than paying resale on StockX, GOAT, etc

How do the Mountain Fly lows (either version) fit compared to the Terra Gobe?

I'm a true size 14 (narrow foot) and I was bummed with the Terra Gobes because they were too short, my toes were hitting the end. For some reason they stopped the size run on those at 14, so I couldn't grab a 15. Really loved the deep jungle green CW too, such a shame.

How do the Mountain Fly lows (either version) fit compared to the Terra Gobe?

I'm a true size 14 (narrow foot) and I was bummed with the Terra Gobes because they were too short, my toes were hitting the end. For some reason they stopped the size run on those at 14, so I couldn't grab a 15. Really loved the deep jungle green CW too, such a shame.

I think I was an 8 or 8.5 in the terra when I tried them on. I’m a 9.5 in mf 1 & high.

I just can’t spend $350 on a technical jacket that doesn’t have Velcro cuffs.
Do those fit true to size? I managed to scoop that Rush Pink and Blue Goretex jacket from a couple seasons back for $100 on Ebay. Stoked on the deal, but it fits really roomy. I mean it’s a shell so it’s meant for layering but still if I’d have known I would have gone M instead of L

thinking bou
Do those fit true to size? I managed to scoop that Rush Pink and Blue Goretex jacket from a couple seasons back for $100 on Ebay. Stoked on the deal, but it fits really roomy. I mean it’s a shell so it’s meant for layering but still if I’d have known I would have gone M
Do those fit true to size? I managed to scoop that Rush Pink and Blue Goretex jacket from a couple seasons back for $100 on Ebay. Stoked on the deal, but it fits really roomy. I mean it’s a shell so it’s meant for layering but still if I’d have known I would have gone M instead of L
need that one

So I have no idea how Size manages its ops, but they ended up cancelling one of the two ACGs in my order. (Madas and MT Fly low goretex). So they were picking and shipping them separately? Makes no sense. Anyway, I reordered the MT Lows from Hanon without VAT, so ended up saving about 40 bucks, recovering a bit more than half of my screw up. More shoe adventures!

Has anyone seen the Airora Cinder Cone jacket pop-up for US?
You’re in luck my friend. Looks like it is live on NDC. No clue when it dropped but looks like a FSR is available.

Was getting error codes trying to cart the first couple of times but order just went through.

Last edited:
MRBW MRBW just as comfy as the OG highs?

So we've got an Asian and UK release but nothing for the States? Come on Nike!

MRBW MRBW just as comfy as the OG highs?

So we've got an Asian and UK release but nothing for the States? Come on Nike!
I’ve not tried the highs unfortunately but they feel the same as the previous lows. I could be wrong but I think they all have the same midsole setup.

Hopefully you get your pair soon!

One thing I don't like about the new GXT lows is that you can't really switch out the laces, as the rear part that ties everything together is sewn in at the back of the heel. Pretty annoying. The first pair was easy as the rear part was black a different material from the lacing but the new pair has used the orange lacing as the anchor at the rear, which means if I switch to brown laces to match the upper, there will still be that orange lacing anchor at the rear...

Any sizing advice on the Dri-FIT ADV FlyEase pants? Do they fit small or a bit baggy? How about the length?
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom