NIKE ACG thread

Hanon has the lows in all black? Can't see them.
Sorry meant the Hazel color way.

I’m glad folks are staying away from the Mtn Fly. That is a legit shoe for particular use.

Got the Cinder Cone Airora jacket in. If you like your stuff to fit closer to your body go down a size. My medium is to big for my liking. Jacket feels like poncho type material that glows in the dark. Not sure if it is worth retail.

New Nike store opening in Boulder on 3/17… I’m hoping they have the mountain fly lows in store. If not, I’m ordering from hanon in the same size as my mountain fly low 1s.

New Nike store opening in Boulder on 3/17… I’m hoping they have the mountain fly lows in store. If not, I’m ordering from hanon in the same size as my mountain fly low 1s.
A bit unrelated, but when I grabbed the black AM 90 Terrascape this morning, the Boulder store was a "Free Pickup Today" option. I didn't know about the new store! Nice to have a non-outlet/clearance store in Colorado again. (Nike by Boulder is the worst name though. )

That said, I'm guessing no dice on the mountain fly lows being in store since they haven't released on NDC US yet.

What's does "free pickup today" mean? Do they normally charge for pickup?
It just means buy via app or site and then head to store to pick up today vs waiting for shipping. (They do charge for shipping for non-members...so that would be a cheaper option to pick up for non-members I suppose.)

It just means buy via app or site and then head to store to pick up today vs waiting for shipping. (They do charge for shipping for non-members...so that would be a cheaper option to pick up for non-members I suppose.)

Gotcha. So for people who aren't willing to invest 2 min to enter an email and password, and address to become a member to get free shipping, they can drive to pickup.....heh.

Gotcha. So for people who aren't willing to invest 2 min to enter an email and password, and address to become a member to get free shipping, they can drive to pickup.....heh.
Exactly! Honestly though if it wasn't a snowy morning and me being lazy, I would have driven to Boulder to grab the Terrascape today just to have in hand before the estimated 28th of March for delivery.

WAIT WTF? I wish I had known. Did they have anything dope in stock?

No, it was pretty lame as far as an opening goes in my opinion. No discounts or really anything happening. It was pretty crowded though. The store is nice.

I did ask about the mountain fly lows and the guy did mention it hasn’t released in the states (obviously), only in the EU and Asia. He kind of made it seem like there isn’t a scheduled release here in the states…. Which would be kind of odd.

lowcate

1647615569556.jpeg

1647615589418.jpeg

1647615622001.jpeg

1647615640139.jpeg

No, it was pretty lame as far as an opening goes in my opinion. No discounts or really anything happening. It was pretty crowded though. The store is nice.

I did ask about the mountain fly lows and the guy did mention it hasn’t released in the states (obviously), only in the EU and Asia. He kind of made it seem like there isn’t a scheduled release here in the states…. Which would be kind of odd.

Well, I'm glad I missed it then :smile:. Was worried you'd tell me I missed a chance to cop Rebellionaires or something.

It's funny to think there's a Nike store 5 minutes from my house.

I have a slightly wider forefoot, so it was a bit snug trying to get them on. Like in the earlier post, once on they are extremely comfy with plenty of room in the forefoot. 10/10
5DDD271A-B979-4BB5-BF44-A39C719F402E.jpeg

77195DE8-6769-422E-8FC3-5CC7F1D968A7.jpeg
88CE762A-20E7-48DA-A676-DE1CBF1D1714.jpeg

Attachments

• FFCFFB05-C8C0-43AD-9710-4AA7D8E971D1.jpeg
    FFCFFB05-C8C0-43AD-9710-4AA7D8E971D1.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 19
I have a slightly wider forefoot, so it was a bit snug trying to get them on. Like in the earlier post, once on they are extremely comfy with plenty of room in the forefoot. 10/10
5DDD271A-B979-4BB5-BF44-A39C719F402E.jpeg

77195DE8-6769-422E-8FC3-5CC7F1D968A7.jpeg
88CE762A-20E7-48DA-A676-DE1CBF1D1714.jpeg

Do you have any other versions of the mountain fly? (High or low)

Thoughts on the fitment between the low 1 and the low 2? Same size works perfect for both?
Your experience or fit may be different than mine, but my opinion is they have similar fit once the shoe is on. For me, the part where your foot enters the shoe stretches less (if at all) on the GTX model. I’m assuming it has to do with the properties of the material and the construction to keep your feet dry.

Back
Top Bottom