NIKE ACG thread

Same thing happened on my AOs, but not that extreme. I forget what Nike called the sole, "sticky rubber"? After some wears I saw a couple small nicks and bits of the rubber on the sole missing. I'll try to remember to post a pic later. It's definitely a different compound than your regular Nike sneaker sole.

Warming up here in PGH so I got to break out the Deschutz today. Def gonna snake another pair, so comfy!
What's the fit like on the Deschutz? About to bite on a pair as long as my size is available. Think I might finally pull the trigger on the Mountain Fly Lows too.
I guess they only come in whole sizes? I really like my pair, I wear 10 normally so I got the deschutz in my size. They fit good and I’ve broken them in a little bit, but my toes are close to the edge. I don’t mind, but all the photos I see of others it looks like they sized up. Mind you those are models and prolly not walking around in them.

Warming up here in PGH so I got to break out the Deschutz today. Def gonna snake another pair, so comfy!

I guess they only come in whole sizes? I really like my pair, I wear 10 normally so I got the deschutz in my size. They fit good and I’ve broken them in a little bit, but my toes are close to the edge. I don’t mind, but all the photos I see of others it looks like they sized up. Mind you those are models and prolly not walking around in them.
my true size is 10, i ordered both a 10 and 11. had the same issue with my size 10 so i kept the 11

first time hearing the treds rip off (8:45 mark)
love the mountain flys lows, but kinda makes me nervous now that this is a known issue?

I haven’t had lugs rip off like they are in that video, but here are my lows that I wear a lot. They’ve been worn causally, on gravel trails, and trails with sharp rocks. The soft rubber lugs certainly degrade faster than the nonsticky rubber. They feel fine though, and I have a lot of miles on these.

0902A06B-E5A3-49CD-8CF2-8755200667AF.jpeg

4488E66B-ABA4-47FB-9381-A3E7B1B661A8.jpeg

796766C3-B7C3-4C1D-9C54-9A2D3188F1E1.jpeg

MFL 2.0's from MrPorter arrived.

Upper is roomier and shoe feels like there is more cushion compared to the 1.0s.

My mf low 2.0 feel the same as my mf low 1.0… maybe some more room in the forefoot, but other than that they feel the same to me. 🤷‍♂️

newb question, do the mountain flys break in/stretch out with wear? my pair fits a little snug for my preference

Morning hike before work, went with a lungs era fleece I got at the buy/sell/trade spot last year. Its rad finding the older stuff in good condition, cause you know it’s gonna last. I always recommend the karst fanny pack too, perfect size for some snacks and a phone, smokes and a sketchbook

Attachments

• 8927322F-504D-4FC8-957D-B23AE438A978.jpeg
    8927322F-504D-4FC8-957D-B23AE438A978.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 204
Back
Top Bottom