NIKE ACG thread

617E5DC9-D44C-4423-8AF2-1CEE09E054FC.jpeg

BA897306-BC62-4F74-BFD0-2433AE8A18FD.gif

notre has 20% off going (automatic just add to cart)

which includes the new madas and any other ACGs they have i assume (like the mountainfly low in khaki sz8 and below)

Thanks! I ordered the Ash Green, Hemp Canyon Purple and Stone Slate Madas. $104 each. Note: The hemp canyon purple was excluded.

Last edited:
Anyone know any boutique sites that has the Limestone Mowabb on sale at <$130 (with taxes and shipping included lol)? I want a third pair.

has anyone here bought the devastation trail button up shirt?

i usually wear baggy shirts (2xl or xl). but i know acg stuff can be huge sometimes…

has anyone here bought the devastation trail button up shirt?

i usually wear baggy shirts (2xl or xl). but i know acg stuff can be huge sometimes…
I too like oversized fits (acg hoodies, fog hoodies), but not too crazy e.g., ig: acgseoul

Ordered two sizes and went with the smaller size (which still looked oversized).

If you can, order two sizes.

I too like oversized fits (acg hoodies, fog hoodies), but not too crazy e.g., ig: acgseoul

Ordered two sizes and went with the smaller size (which still looked oversized).

If you can, order two sizes.
damn. i just got the acg arachnid see thru hoodie in a large and it was too small. i was about to order the xxl devastation trail shirt.

smith summit cargos for sure run hella big, its not a bad thing…but xl seems like xxl.

Back
Top Bottom