NIKE ACG thread

Most of their tees are of the thicker/loose fit variety. Off the top of my head I've copped:

- Whale tee
- Troll
- Iceland
- Dancing Bears
- Crater Lake
- Wizard
- Happy Arachnid
- Hawaii

And again; if you're looking for a similar fit but maybe a slightly lighter/thinner material...the Nike SB shirts are usually "loose fit" and can be had for like $20.

Couple new colours popped up here in UK:

Was almost going to get the white/black pair but holding out for the all white pair - if they ever release.

1660401805914.png

Forgot to snap a pic once I got upstate but y'all know what dirt looks like

smith summit cargos are $97.97 on nike right now
The newer model Nike ACG smith material feels softer it's still water repellent with slight changes to the cargo pocket and the draw string at the bottom of the pants. The drop in pocket should of came with a zipper too like the previous version of the acg summit. Would highly recommend they run big so size down

The newer model Nike ACG smith material feels softer it's still water repellent with slight changes to the cargo pocket and the draw string at the bottom of the pants. The drop in pocket should of came with a zipper too like the previous version of the acg summit. Would highly recommend they run big so size down
i bought them…but havent worn them yet. im still wearing the old model…they are awesome pants/shorts and i wear them bearly every day…

devastation trail button up shirts are nice too, good quality and lightweight

i bought them…but havent worn them yet. im still wearing the old model…they are awesome pants/shorts and i wear them bearly every day…

devastation trail button up shirts are nice too, good quality and lightweight
Same here I missed on the trail button up for retail. The acg smith summit is my favorite cargos.

Did you get the new model acg smith summit
Yes I did get the new model acg smith summit. It's slightly different the material feels softer the side cargo pockets are slanted with a drop in pocket behind the cargo side pocket. The drop in pocket should of came with a zipper as well. If you buy size down

Are the flyease pants unisex sizing other than the one color that was women's only? Would a women's large in the black or brown pair fit a men's large?

A bunch of new stuff just dropped on the US app, I copped the hat. The new colorways on stuff are cool but I’ll get em dirty so fast. That mushroom shirt is pretty rad though.

Attachments

• 6E80FE2C-E307-4C3A-B735-6E742405DE02.png
    6E80FE2C-E307-4C3A-B735-6E742405DE02.png
    456.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 57AFA49A-DA95-44F6-BF93-F119E9E8EE50.png
    57AFA49A-DA95-44F6-BF93-F119E9E8EE50.png
    389.2 KB · Views: 763
  • 120747F3-0063-4B3A-8B0B-96009E76CB79.png
    120747F3-0063-4B3A-8B0B-96009E76CB79.png
    390.4 KB · Views: 781
Are they the exact same cut otherwise? I had to go down 2 sizes on my last pair.

Any word on the yellowstone and whatever that brown is Summit Smith pants? They are pictured with the 2 HIKE shirts.
Yes I would highly recommend they are my favorite cargos and they are very comfortable water repellent as well

Back
Top Bottom