NIKE ACG thread

Reminds me of my LunarTerra Arktos except those had the flyease like zipper which made it super easy to put on/take off. Wish they kept the zipper from the Olympic pair.

Picked this up for my niece, really jealous of the pattern and the patch. Love me some maps, probably stems from growing up with Legend of Zelda. Stoked that they’re making stuff for kids though. Nike shipped it hella fast too, should be here in a couple days

Attachments

• 602D2539-6063-46C5-B1CC-BA69C4F0FB5D.jpeg
    602D2539-6063-46C5-B1CC-BA69C4F0FB5D.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 760
Picked this up for my niece, really jealous of the pattern and the patch. Love me some maps, probably stems from growing up with Legend of Zelda. Stoked that they’re making stuff for kids though. Nike shipped it hella fast too, should be here in a couple days

Let me know how that extension stays up. I was looking at getting that for my daughter, but was thinking the extension piece just folds up. I couldn’t figure out how it secured up.

I got a large. I’m 5’10” and 200lbs. I’m a size large in almost all pants across the board EXCEPT some other acg pants (like the smith summit’s) run huge so I size down to a medium. I would get whatever your regular size is in regular Nike pants/sweats. These are definitely a must have, I have lot of acg pants and these are my favorite at the moment. They aren’t baggy at all but also aren’t slim, it’s the perfect cut IMO. Worn them 3 days in a row with no shame 😂. Still waiting on the brown pair to come in.
AA09BF86-551C-4F48-994D-E65671F01781.jpeg

Was able to scoop these 50% off at an outlet.

No exaggeration these are the best pants Nike has ever made and in the running for most comfortable/versatile pants that I own. Perfect length, perfect fit, perfect amount of stretch. Only improvement that could be made would be to add at least one rear pocket. I wish I was able to find the brown pair on disco as well.

If anyone sees them at this point grab them, you won't regret it at all.

Full supreme ACG pics/lookbook. The snakeskin stuff is dope, as is the jersey. I'd love the tan snake shorts, but I've never paid retail for any of my 5 ACG woven shorts and I don't think I'm about to start with the collab upcharge.

In For Black Hat And Shorts :pimp:

I’d Say That Pooh Shiesty Hoodie Maybe Too But I Can’t Be Walking Around Like That All Day Every Time I Wear It :lol:

I’m really not trying to sound like a **** here, so sorry if it comes off that way… but do you actually take the time to capitalize the first letter of every word when you type? Or is there a program/app that automatically does that for you?

I’m really not trying to sound like a **** here, so sorry if it comes off that way… but do you actually take the time to capitalize the first letter of every word when you type? Or is there a program/app that automatically does that for you?
No ******* In This Statement At All And Trust, This Isn’t The First Time It’s Come Up…..

I’ve Typed Liked This On Forums For Over A Decade Now, Here Included…. It’s Habit At This Point :lol:

:nthat:

Let me know how that extension stays up. I was looking at getting that for my daughter, but was thinking the extension piece just folds up. I couldn’t figure out how it secured up.
Finally got to see it, really cool print, and the extension has a zipper! Nice and secure, lays flat when zipped up.

Back
Top Bottom