NIKE ACG thread

Thinking of UnDS-ing this once my schedule permits 😵‍💫
20230222_203420.jpg
… To the chiropractor because they took out the react and fly plate midsole :lol:
Yeah, Nike with their forward thinking yet they skimped on those. Just bought them to match my blue Palace Funnel fleece jacket 😆

My OGs gets more wear. Nice clean CW!

ACG Torre Mid still 40% off on Packer

I just grabbed Pecan.

Just ordered another ACG at a steal. Backtracking older ACGs on my wishlist is way more fun than buying retros. Do any Dog Mountain owners have any feedback?

IMG_6983.jpeg

Well these made it to StockX and got hit with the cancellation. Damn.

These are technically NikeLab but finally grabbed these after 2 cancelled orders from StockX. Thanks eBay. 3 times a charm.

IMG_7087.jpeg

These are technically NikeLab but finally grabbed these after 2 cancelled orders from StockX. Thanks eBay. 3 times a charm.

IMG_7087.jpeg
I've always wanted these but gave up the hunt when I got the ACG moc 3.0s. I just got the black tech fleece sock darts, too.

I've always wanted these but gave up the hunt when I got the ACG moc 3.0s. I just got the black tech fleece sock darts, too.

I paid a bit more than I wanted but after 2 cancelled orders I figured now or never. I really like the ACG black leather MOCs but I’m thrown off by the difference in midsole shape. They are so thin looking in images.

IMG_7091.jpeg

After looking at other colors the midsole is so random from release to release.

IMG_7092.jpeg

Looks to be they’re using 2 different soles (diff patterns)

I see 3. The moss color appears to have the same pattern as the black and brown colorways but they look thinner. These canvas ones are also thicker with same pattern.
IMG_7093.jpeg

There’s really no formula if it’s labeled ACG or not these have various midsole thickness.

IMG_7087.jpeg
have the grey pair of these. couldn't find this color in my size at the outlet so i just ended up passing. quite comfy.

have the grey pair of these. couldn't find this color in my size at the outlet so i just ended up passing. quite comfy.
From searching the 3 fleece colorways the grey pair is almost impossible to find even worn pairs. At least in my size.

Anyone have any luck getting a one-time coupon code from Nike chat? Usually I can hit them up every now and again and get a 10-20% off coupon. This week, however, they say they "don't have any available at this time". Tried diff agents; anyone try recently?

Nike ACG Air Exploraid “Ash Green”
Color: Ash Green/Black-Neutral Grey-Varsity Red
Style Code: FJ1920-001
Release Date: February 13, 2024
Price: $140
FJ1920-001

Nike-ACG-Air-Exploraid-Ash-Green.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Air-Exploraid-Ash-Green-2.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Air-Exploraid-Ash-Green-3.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Air-Exploraid-Ash-Green-5.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Air-Exploraid-Ash-Green-1.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Air-Exploraid-Ash-Green-6.jpeg