NIKE ACG thread

How dope would it be if ACG collaborated with Apple to make an ACG Apple Watch Ultra? One can dream….

IMG_0629.jpeg
I’d be all over some ACG bands.

been wearing my smith summit pants quite a bit since it’s been cooler here in hawaii plus i got sick and lost some of my belly and these size Small fit my waist now 😂
they are super baggy so i’m glad i didn’t get a Medium. might get another color if they go on super sale.
IMG_8208.jpeg

Nike ACG Rufus “Limestone”
Color: Limestone/Limestone-Black-Black
Style Code: FV2923-200
Release Date: May 1, 2024
Price: $110
Nike-ACG-Rufus-Limestone-FV2923-200-4.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Rufus-Limestone-FV2923-200.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Rufus-Limestone-FV2923-200-2.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Rufus-Limestone-FV2923-200-3.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Rufus-Limestone-FV2923-200-5.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Rufus-Limestone-FV2923-200-1.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Rufus-Limestone-FV2923-200-6.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Rufus-Limestone-FV2923-200-7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
Does anyone know if the goretex version of the mountain fly low 2 runs a little bigger like the first version did? Thanks!

Does anyone know if the goretex version of the mountain fly low 2 runs a little bigger like the first version did? Thanks!

Goretex mountain fly 2 sizing runs the same as the mountain fly low 1. There was not a goretex mountain fly low 1 version.

The shoe pictured I would say is considered the mountain fly 2 low goretex. There was a goretex and non-goretex version available in the low 2. If you’re comparing the pictured version above to the newest one currently available on Nike.com with the very large ACG print on the side, then I can’t say how the sizing compares to that one, as I only have the original and the pictured styles.

Reactions: kvn
The shoe pictured I would say is considered the mountain fly 2 low goretex. There was a goretex and non-goretex version available in the low 2. If you’re comparing the pictured version above to the newest one currently available on Nike.com with the very large ACG print on the side, then I can’t say how the sizing compares to that one, as I only have the original and the pictured styles.
Don’t get what u mean… Aren’t these Hazel one supposed to be the Special Edition of the original Mountain Fly?? Never thought those are MF2… I mean, these SE & MF2 Low (pictures bellow) are not the same shoe tho??
IMG_6365.jpeg

Don’t get what u mean… Aren’t these Hazel one supposed to be the Special Edition of the original Mountain Fly?? Never thought those are MF2… I mean, these SE & MF2 Low (pictures bellow) are not the same shoe tho??
IMG_6365.jpeg

You might be right, but at least in this thread, we were calling them by these names

MF Low
IMG_3663.jpeg

MF low 2
IMG_3666.jpeg

MF3
IMG_3667.jpeg

You might be right, but at least in this thread, we were calling them by these names

MF Low
IMG_3663.jpeg

MF low 2
IMG_3666.jpeg

MF3
IMG_3667.jpeg

Interesting. I always thought the 2nd one was the MF 1, but a the gore-tex SE, while the 3rd pic (current model) is the MF2.

Back
Top Bottom