NIKE ACG thread

uyvuyg.jpg

uyvuygv.jpg

Hi,
Sorry if it's been asked already but is there a difference between these 2 ACG type of hoodies? One has the lungs logo in the middle of the chest and the other the ACG logo on the side but is there any significant difference? I only have the right one so cannot compare.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 23.58.10.png
Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 23.58.17.png

Hi,
Sorry if it's been asked already but is there a difference between these 2 ACG type of hoodies? One has the lungs logo in the middle of the chest and the other the ACG logo on the side but is there any significant difference? I only have the right one so cannot compare.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 23.58.10.png
Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 23.58.17.png
Don’t have those specific hoodies but my items with the “lungs” seem to be slightly better quality and the lungs are embroidered versus screen print of the ACG logo

Don’t have those specific hoodies but my items with the “lungs” seem to be slightly better quality and the lungs are embroidered versus screen print of the ACG logo

Thanks!
But in this case both have the stitched logos, zippers on the pouch pocket and those drawstrings on the hood. And actually the ACG logo one has a higher MSRP than the lungs one.

i always preferred the triangle over the lungs logo...

never really paid attention to which may be better quality...i dont think ive ever seen the lungs not embroidered, but then again the only time ive seen the triangle screen printed is on t shirts

The Terra Humaras that I’ve been fiending for are a SNKRS release :/

IMG_9217.jpeg

Looks like I’ll have to wait until the holidays for that discount price.

Also received the Misery Ridge jacket that I had altered. I couldn’t be more satisfied about how it fits now! I have a lean/athletic physique, and I can still wear layers underneath it with no issues. Plus, I like my tops to be fitted or have an athletic cut.

IMG_9218.jpeg

The alteration was $60, which is almost equivalent to the cost of the jacket lol

Last edited:

IMG_9217.jpeg

Also received the Misery Ridge jacket that I had altered. I couldn’t be more satisfied about how it fits now! I have a lean/athletic physique, and I can still wear layers underneath it with no issues. Plus, I like my tops to be fitted or have an athletic cut.

IMG_9218.jpeg

The alteration was $60, which is almost equivalent to the cost of the jacket lol

Were those Humaras an OG colorway?

IMG_9217.jpeg

IMG_9218.jpeg

Hopefully it doesn't compromise the waterproofing. Taped seams still intact?

Were those Humaras an OG colorway?

I haven’t really followed the TH line, but I doubt it. These would be my first pair lol

Hopefully it doesn't compromise the waterproofing. Taped seams still intact?

Will experiment in the shower to assess 😂

The Bay Area doesn’t get that much rain, so my priority was to resolve the boxy fit. Will check out the taped seams later.

Back
Top Bottom