NIKE ACG thread

nikelab-acg-ss18-1.jpg

nikelab-acg-ss18-3.jpg

nikelab-acg-ss18-2.jpg

nikelab-acg-ss18-4.jpg

nikelab-acg-ss18-5.jpg

nikelab-acg-ss18-7.jpg

nikelab-acg-ss18-6.jpg

The recent season ACG alpine jackets are on sale for ~315 on notreshop with their 30% off code.

Nike Air Revaderchi. Basically a different Mowabb with the Huarache bootie (you can see the Huarache logo on the top of the bootie. Would LOVE the OG tan and purple ro release.

Ok that’s what I was wondering but wasn’t sure.

was only interested in the black cargo shorts, looks like those went fast in most sizes

Anyone know if the Tees run TTS or bigger? Planning on picking up the yellow one. Thanks.

so weird that they're releasing so many colorways. the last time they did a retro of the original colorway, it didn't sell that well. i still have an original pair and a pair of the retros. out of those you posted, i'll probably grab either the brown/red or the brown/blue. i wish they'd give us proper retros of the air escape.

Pants are huge. Maybe bigger than the winter collection. Small swallowed me. I’m 6’3” closer to 6’4” and 220 pounds w a 30/31waist and I couldn’t even do a small...cmon

Pants are huge. Maybe bigger than the winter collection. Small swallowed me. I’m 6’3” closer to 6’4” and 220 pounds w a 30/31waist and I couldn’t even do a small...cmon
They look baggy even on the lanky model :lol:, not sure why a lot of "tech" gear has to be that way

sized up on those womens acg pants from notre...gonna rock them in japan :smokin
hopefully they fit like my cav empt chinos

Last edited:
its what the tech ninjas want and pay $1k+ for like acronym

offering an alternative at a fraction of the price is their target and i believe acronyms designer is still in charge of this line

Back
Top Bottom