NIKE ACG thread

Anyone have experience with the arm sleeves? Looking at copping the yellow ones with the yellow shirt...not sure if I should get s/m or l/xl. Hmmmmmm

Edit: I'm medium in most stuff...

Last edited:
Man them ACG KMTR might go down as one of my top 5 shoe ever. Aesthetic wise I think they are dope as hell. Just recently bought the triple black ones. This will my third pair
I hope you scooped the pair from the outlet. I saw tons of triple black KMTRs for like $40 at my local outlet a couple weeks ago.

I wore L on last seasons cargo pants and ordered L again, I hope they will be ok, im 6'2 175lbs.

Anyone have experience with the arm sleeves? Looking at copping the yellow ones with the yellow shirt...not sure if I should get s/m or l/xl. Hmmmmmm

Edit: I'm medium in most stuff...

Everyones comments has me thinking I should get a size small shirt too :rolleyes

Man them ACG KMTR might go down as one of my top 5 shoe ever. Aesthetic wise I think they are dope as hell. Just recently bought the triple black ones. This will my third pair

Wish I could have snagged the first black/white CW. I have the blue/brown/Orange of the first 3 colors. They are incredibly comfortable and I love the tech in it. Being ACG makes them even better for when it rains.

Wish I could have snagged the first black/white CW. I have the blue/brown/Orange of the first 3 colors. They are incredibly comfortable and I love the tech in it. Being ACG makes them even better for when it rains.
I have the blue/Blue as orange colorway. It is my favorite one. All white (bone) colorway are dope too. Just hate washing them black scuff marks. Wonder if we will get an update of the shoe anytime soon?

love the komyuters too, got to check the outlets now, can't pass those up for anything under $50

EFEDE068-11DA-44F1-9E8E-4102999843BC.jpeg
253C8350-F11D-4734-942C-95A0A47765C9.jpeg

might depend on how you like to wear them, these seems oversized

Think I'm going with small, don't want them to be too oversized. The model on blendsus is 6'2 and is wearing a medium in the variable shirt and it looks huge on him.

Got the Acg sleeves in every size in men’s and women’s and they all look cool, but none of them fit well.

do you have pictures of the L/XL arm sleeves...i ordered them in the biggest size so i can wear them with t-shirts with the intention of making it look like im wearing a loose fitting long sleeve under

F7B2FA73-0793-4917-ADD2-6592D402992B.jpeg
976A5F90-4931-4E62-925E-5363BDB99E62.jpeg
do you have pictures of the L/XL arm sleeves...i ordered them in the biggest size so i can wear them with t-shirts with the intention of making it look like im wearing a loose fitting long sleeve under
For what it’s worth I’m a 140lb 6 foot 3 very bony man and the l/xl’s are still pretty tight on me, the cuts in general don’t fit the length of my arm well. Best size I found for me was women’s large sleeve

dude thats chill...honestly...if you're bothered by the loose material at the upper arm then I would try soaking just that area in hot water for shrink to fit...good looks the pics fam

Last edited:
Damn just got in those new ACG shorts in the grey colorway. Fit way too big for my liking. Usually inbetween M-L, ordered a medium but definitely needed a small.

Back
Top Bottom