NIKE ACG thread

B9279609-0C34-4A7A-8728-49C5D6D45947.png

https://www.barneys.com/product/comme-des-gar-c3-a7ons-men-27s-mowabb-sneakers-505780202.html?ranMID=38359&ranEAID=mcy8rw/o2fk&ranSiteID=mcy8rw_o2fk-W05y5cZvGwQdKagewvEXAg&utm_source=mcy8rw/o2fk&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=1&utm_content=293189&siteID=mcy8rw_o2fk-

Preorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need the punch color in the shorts size small....None on NDC...Any other site guys?

Might end up returning my ACG jacket if the jacket from this collection is a lot better. I’m totally copping those tights to get the towel at least, maybe I’ll dig the shorts. For reference I got a lot of the AAE collection so I warn those who want the premium woven t-shirt and long sleeve from the mmw collection that they are very fragile, yet very quality shirts. Might cop that tactical vest too

It’s not a tactical vest. It’s just an all-black version of the Nike Kiger Running Hydration Vest.

Well that kinda sucked. SNKRS on the phone sucks. I used my desktop and phone, my phone went through right away, and I didn't get them. I got the black pair at my true size, and a half down on the cream/purple.

The cream (looks grey to me) pair is up in all sizes on my snkrs app. Snkrs is not always what it appears to be.

i see the cream/purples though not fsr

i don't see the black on snkrs at all

weird

ive been wearing my hot punch joints to run. so comfy but soon ill need to pick up some more colors. can say these my fave shorts of all time

Any links :nerd: on a size medium in the hot punch shawts, brehs?

How's the sizing on the Revaderchi?
narrow and a little long. if i go TTS, it’ll be tight on the sides and a tad bit roomy in the toe. not too hard to pull em on unlike some other sock/shoes.

i might grab the black pair on black friday at our local shop if nobody buys em (highly possible).

although i enjoyed seeing some of the interesting pieces that came out of the ACG line after errolson jumped in there, it didn't seem consistent with the ACG DNA and the pricepoints placed it high above what diehard ACG fans were used to. and maybe it resurrected a dead division of nike but that stuff wasn't very functional for actual hiking. maybe urban ninja rain wear would have been a better label than all conditions gear. that being said, i wish i still had my $800 acronym jacket that got stolen from my car and i'm looking forward to the possibility that we might get some proper retros of some acg classics.

sadly, that’s the type of “hiking” i’m most comfortable with nowadays as my fat gut and poor stamina make it tough to walk any distance on inclined, unpaved paths :smh:

good thing my wife likes to get us out the house and in the dirt when she’s not too busy with work or school.

Back
Top Bottom