NIKE ACG thread

damn nice, any freebies are great, grats

just throw it in the dryer on high heat :lol:

tumblr_nw6v3uVrKM1rz00w0o1_500-1.png.jpeg

wow that's awesome man! i would buy that shirt from you but i'm a large. i would buy the black pair for retail if they guaranteed me that shirt too.

Definitely my kinda thread! Just got my first pair of Humaras from the outlet with F&F. I looked at this shoe forever and wondered why it was missing that extra pop. I looked and realized that volt laces would set them off proper. I was right. Definitely pumped to take these for a hike tomorrow morning.

20180720_223407.jpg

i knew those humaras would hit the outlet but i wanted them so badly, i practically paid retail. one of my favorite purchases this year!

Really want to hit the outlet this weekend but not sure I’ll make it. Humara’s would be a grab, what was f&f price?

humaras are ok for hiking but i like these dog mountains much better. they’ve got more cushion and have better grip. hiked a few miles today with my wife and son and they were very nice.
A177F99C-46CD-4B01-858E-7B4B00E23EE7.jpeg

I actually wound up playing basketball in my dog mountains last week smh. You know how that **** goes, if you're passing by and they need someone you gotta play no matter what you got on. Was riding my bike to go to the park/take a walk on the beach, saw my cousin shooting around at the playground and wound up playing a couple games. 3/10 would not recommend for ball but they are indeed very comfortable otherwise. I love the snug lacing system.

Back
Top Bottom