NIKE ACG thread

Are these tts? I've been hearing from YouTube reviews to go half a size smaller. I ordered these from ndc the other day, so I'm curious on the fitment.

Are these tts? I've been hearing from YouTube reviews to go half a size smaller. I ordered these from ndc the other day, so I'm curious on the fitment.

Which ines are you talking about?

My sizing
Kmtr 8.5
Flyknit racer 9
Pegasus 33 9.5

My bad. I was talking about the Komyuters

Well I got them in the mail yesterday. Yeah, should've gone half a size smaller, but I'm happy. I'm a little worried about creasing in that little extra toe space due to the shoes material, but I'll manage. Very Comfy shoes!
20171009_192648.jpg

DSC_4070_7f0d4bb0-b770-41bf-ad04-7c6ed96f8246.progressive.jpg

Copped these last night. My second pair so far. The blue/khaki colorway are my first pair. Love the silhouette of the shoe. Definitely look good with tapered jeans. Definitely some Nike Tech hoodies/shirts..I also learned my lesson from the last time. I sized down .5

Attachments

• DDC50108-316D-436E-950D-AFFD7807552F.png
    DDC50108-316D-436E-950D-AFFD7807552F.png
    728.4 KB · Views: 20
I still can't figure out the difference between the winters and the pinnacle, besides the $10 difference. Both appear to be water proof.

I was wondering the same. Usually early Dec. I believe I saw a new ACG shoe that’s coming up so I’m assuming that means apparel is coming with it

There are a lot of items now on ndc under the men's new release section that have the coming soon under them. Looks to be the new acg winter items.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the graphic motif that's on the alpine jacket and back of the tee.

Hoody and cargo pants look fairly similar to last year right? The hoody has different chest compartments but overall can’t spot many differences

Back
Top Bottom