NIKE ACG thread

Anyone got sizing info on the shorts that dropped today? They fit big or tts?

Page says this dude is 6'2 and wearing a large. Guess it depends how you want it to fit. The girl is 5'10 and wearing a small. Looks like they hike it up a ton though.

Et418Uw.jpg

For anyone that scooped the Ruckle ridge. Did you guys go true to size? Sometimes in hiking sneakers/boots I have to size down at least half a size to get a good fit. Wanted to know prior to ordering off of a Euro site

For anyone that scooped the Ruckle ridge. Did you guys go true to size? Sometimes in hiking sneakers/boots I have to size down at least half a size to get a good fit. Wanted to know prior to ordering off of a Euro site

I had rhe same question.

Chatted with a Nike expert through the app; he told me go true to size.

Hope that helps.

i was blessed to cop all the hats from end, but a couple are still available on sns right now ... i ended up copping everything from this collection with the exception of heather grey & blue items ...heather grey although i love the pink on it, always looks dingy to me & i don't wear blue because i grew up in a blood influenced household & neighborhood, it was embedded in me not to or something...lol.

https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/1063/nike-acg

i’m surprised that the ruckel ridges sold so quickly all over. maybe if they drop another colorway i might try for one. great to see such enthusiasm for the vintage style acg stuff. maybe they can drop some yewtahs or escapes next time.

i’m surprised that the ruckel ridges sold so quickly all over. maybe if they drop another colorway i might try for one. great to see such enthusiasm for the vintage style acg stuff. maybe they can drop some yewtahs or escapes next time.
there are so many acg models i wish they'd bring back ... just make a separate line, not all of us like where they've taken the current line to ... i'm not tryna look like a cyberninja.

Copped the shorts and the anthracite jacket.

Anyone know if the shorts can be used as swim trunks? They would be my go-to's for the summer.

Do you guys remember this one? Before the ACG line was really created. Air Khumbu

IMG_6368.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

IMG_6369.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

Hi everyone, any info on any sites that still have the Dog Mountain Emerald Green (Sz 10.5) in stock. Or maybe there’s a restock coming to Nike.com? Thanks!

Hi everyone, any info on any sites that still have the Dog Mountain Emerald Green (Sz 10.5) in stock. Or maybe there’s a restock coming to Nike.com? Thanks!
dude that damn colorway sold way better than i imagined it would. weird how it outsold the black by a mile. i have no idea where to look except maybe the japanese or euro sites.

Back
Top Bottom