NIKE ACG thread

acg.jpg

just part 1 of 2, i still have all of the jackets & other shirts & shorts that were only on nike's website.

acg.jpg

just part 1 of 2, i still have all of the jackets & other shirts & shorts that were only on nike's website.

the shorts look good in these pics....might have to grab a pair now. Good looks man keep the pics coming

damn you cleaned up :lol:

appreciate the pics though, share 'em if you got 'em

vid up there is cool but sockless looks weird, need them grey hiking socks stacks up top

acg.jpg

Damn, you went in!

How's the sizing on the shorts? Do they have the built-in lining like the running shorts? Still debating on getting both c/w's you copped lol

Last edited:
Damn, you went in!

How's the sizing on the shorts? Do they have the built-in lining like the running shorts? Still debating on getting both c/w's you copped lol

they have the full built in lining, they run pretty true to size, i'm a big guy, usually a 38-40 waist in pants/shorts ..i got an xl ...the shorts are gonna be short tho, which is how i prefer my shorts anyway, because i have beautiful legs...awkward..anyway...a 2xl would've been too big.

How’s everybody getting on with the ACG Deploy shorts that just dropped sizing wise? I’m 6ft6 and a 38/39” waist and I went with the XL and these are ridiculously big, like the length is well past my knees and the sag in the crotch is taking me back to a 90s rap video! These are going straight back In exchange for a size L if I can.

Screenshot (13).png

I got this in the mail today. It fits great but im sending it back. I love the material/weight to it and the colors but the purple thing on the back kills it for me.

Did these release in the EU? If not, if anyone wants it for retail (plus PP fee and shipping) PM me.
Size: LARGE

Last edited:
Here to confirm details
BOTH OF THESE SHOES FIT AT LEAST A.5 size up, If I had to guess though I’d say it like a .75 up, very roomy
The Dog Mountain has SO MUCH PADDING, should make a great shoe, hard rubber outsole on incredibly light and plush foam (thiccccc *** ACG debossed foam insole is a great addition)
Rubber grommets are tight as HELL, careful when removing laces from the top grommets.

Very impressed with the Ruckle ridges design and materials, far
More than the dog Mountain, but that’s your extra $70 there.

Outsole definitely felt far more sturdy than the dog Mountain, like a boot. Would love to see this outsole on another model.

Going to have to return the Ruckle ridges unfortunately, the lacing system provides minimal lockdown and can’t really be tightened much. Flyknit colllar is probably the best part of the shoe, very stretchy and firm

Here to confirm details
BOTH OF THESE SHOES FIT AT LEAST A.5 size up, If I had to guess though I’d say it like a .75 up, very roomy
The Dog Mountain has SO MUCH PADDING, should make a great shoe, hard rubber outsole on incredibly light and plush foam (thiccccc *** ACG debossed foam insole is a great addition)
Rubber grommets are tight as HELL, careful when removing laces from the top grommets.

Very impressed with the Ruckle ridges design and materials, far
More than the dog Mountain, but that’s your extra $70 there.

Outsole definitely felt far more sturdy than the dog Mountain, like a boot. Would love to see this outsole on another model.

Going to have to return the Ruckle ridges unfortunately, the lacing system provides minimal lockdown and can’t really be tightened much. Flyknit colllar is probably the best part of the shoe, very stretchy and firm

Can anyone else confirm that the Dog Mountain run .5 size big or TTS? about to order TTS until I read that.

C892C2AF-DC06-4EC3-9E60-6DC3FE7BAD60.jpeg
77AA07E5-00BD-48D7-B550-2C3478637F09.jpeg
386348F7-659B-4F4F-ACAD-8F1CECF7B5D5.jpeg

BC191E8F-2702-4B9B-9248-8A1E52591621.jpeg

Everyone is asking sizing questions so I’ll shae my own experience
I’m 6’1” 210lbs
Both are size large
The shorts I love. A tad bit too baggie around the hip area for my taste but it’s doable. They are a boxy fit, not slim or baggy with a perfect length imo.
The crewneck is amazing, it’s a lightweight crewneck, good weight and soft material. It doesn’t fit as baggy as everyone thought it would. I think it’s just the tees that fit hella long and baggy.
But comparing my photo to the stock photo I’d say the fit is spot on.

Attachments

• D996B658-CC40-4E7F-B1B0-EBCA46B4B4ED.jpeg
    D996B658-CC40-4E7F-B1B0-EBCA46B4B4ED.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 12
just got my shirt in the mail. first of all, it came in a big damn box. way to save the planet nike. second of all, it looks like a damn dress. i wear Large in most regular t-shirts but this was like a tent. i didn't even try it on. i might even need to size down to a Small. jeezus.

edit: tried on the shirt. i need to size down to a Medium. length is gonna be kinda long but that's ok.

I’m 6’1” 210lbs
Both are size large
The shorts I love. A tad bit too baggie around the hip area for my taste but it’s doable. They are a boxy fit, not slim or baggy with a perfect length imo.
The crewneck is amazing, it’s a lightweight crewneck, good weight and soft material. It doesn’t fit as baggy as everyone thought it would. I think it’s just the tees that fit hella long and baggy.

DB7A22F2-3119-4DB2-B136-D954970BDC02.jpeg

D49CEBE9-34B2-4A2D-BEAD-1053EA22DEBF.gif

I’m 6’1” 210lbs
Both are size large
What size is your waist? I'm 5'11", 178lbs with a 33-35in waist. Wondering if I should go large or medium. But don't want the shorts too short with medium and afraid large will look too boxy.

Last edited by a moderator:
8A02118F-EE7C-441C-8217-DDE9C3EBA613.jpeg

Quick thoughts:
-These fit and feel GREAT! All that stuff they were talking about with the new cushioning system must have been legit, cause I can tell.
-They run true to size but perfect (not to loose or too snug).
-Can tell they will be very forgiving, although I doubt they will see much trail wear and tear *shrugs*

I also picked up the grey crew neck sweater. I went with a medium and it fits the way I wanted it to ;fairly fitted with a little give. (I’m 5’-11.5” 180lbs.)

Dam. I like to oversize my shirts.

I wear a large in everything. Kinda worried now.

5’7 168

I’m 5’9” and got a large and I’m gonna return it as it’s way too long on me... bummed. But happy they went with a thicker material than the typical Nike tee... much better quality

Back
Top Bottom