NIKE ACG thread

lol, how is the back of the head fully exposed in these hats, but they have the nerve to have earflaps, lol?

^ there’s actually many times I’m wearing a regurlar hat and my ears get cold. I’m fed picking up the black hat.

i shouldn’t have waited. pissed me off that they don’t grey out the sizes that are gone, i thought they still had some left :smh:

i wanna know the ruckel ridge fit too. looks like they’re the type of shoe that’s hard to pull onto your foot but are ok once they’re on.

3099F33B-8EDE-47D7-865E-374EACBE8459.jpeg

Well damn.

No one seems to wanna talk about Ruckle Ridge sizing lol, normally a 9.5 ordered a 9 here’s hoping

I got a pair recently and they are long and slightly narrow, except for the toe box is relatively wide. As for pulling the shoe on, it’s not very difficult because the collar stretches well, but you do have to pull it on, no slipping into it without hands.
I might try a half size down, only because of the length.
I also have the dog mountain and I found it is TTS.

The upper suede/leather is really nice on the Ruckel Ridge.

I got a pair recently and they are long and slightly narrow, except for the toe box is relatively wide. As for pulling the shoe on, it’s not very difficult because the collar stretches well, but you do have to pull it on, no slipping into it without hands.
I might try a half size down, only because of the length.
I also have the dog mountain and I found it is TTS.

The upper suede/leather is really nice on the Ruckel Ridge.

Thank you man, good to know, great info

Damn copped off farfetch via Browns for like $16 more total for both pairs. Like everything I order off Farfetch comes from Browns - I should check their site first from now on, didn't realize they have basically the same returns policy as farfetch

If anyone has a lead on a pair of magenta or hot punch shorts in a size L, please let me know. The XL is too big unfortunately. Thanks!

The acg tees I got from bodega with the graphics in the back came in today. The material used seems like a mix with cotton and dri fit..lighter than their regular cotton tees. And it seems to fit tts.

cdgacg.jpg

In from Browns - thank you to @hypebeast917 for the link. I'm not sure yet if they're keepers, but they look great. I got a size 12 (US) and they fit a little bit snug, I'm a true 11.5 and they feel more like an 11.5 to me. Pretty lightweight.

Last edited:
The acg tees I got from bodega with the graphics in the back came in today. The material used seems like a mix with cotton and dri fit..lighter than their regular cotton tees. And it seems to fit tts.

What's the length armpit-to-armpit? thanks.

What's the length armpit-to-armpit? thanks.
I’m not sure if I measured it correctly cuz I’ve never measured my tees before and I don’t have a standard measuring tape that tailors use. I used one of those household ones and I got 20” width armpit to armpit for a size large.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure if I measured it correctly cuz I’ve never measured my tees before and I don’t have a standard measuring tape that tailors use. I used one of those household ones and I got 20” width armpit to armpit for a size large.

Thank you sir. 20" width should normally be their Medium. Their sizing is inconsistent across their lines (Nike, NSW, Nike SB).

has anyone seen the packable backpack in black? seems like so few retailers got them with even fewer of those being US retailers.

Back
Top Bottom